Channel Sales Specialist
Company: HNI Corporation
Posted on: June 25, 2022
HNI Corporation is a global family of brands for the workplace
and home dedicated to enhancing the spaces where we live, work, and
gather. We pride ourselves on fostering an environment where we
make a positive impact on others; upholding our beliefs in
integrity, inclusion and belonging.What We Need:We are looking for
a Channel Sales Specialist to join our Allsteel team in Muscatine,
IA!As a Channel Sales Specialist, you will create long-term,
trusted relationships with assigned trade partners for HNI
Workplace Furnishings. The Channel Sales Specialist is responsible
for achieving aggressive profitable growth, generating new sales
opportunities from existing trade partners, and actively connecting
with key personnel within assigned trade partners.What You Will
- Serve as the lead point of contact in all matters relating to
assigned trade partners in designated markets.
- Drives adoption and promotes trade partners loyalty
initiatives, sales promotions, and marketing programs.
- Develop a thorough understanding of our products and service
offerings to better upsell and cross-sell to trade partners.
- Generates activities and manages sales funnel for assigned
trade partners to track opportunities through CRM tool.
- Proactively develops trade partner capabilities in areas of
product, marketing, market strategy, and design.
- Educates trade partners through various modes of training
including, but not limited to, virtual and live training.
- Build and execute annual market plans for assigned trade
partners to target existing and new business.
- Evaluates current product mix of trade partners on regular
basis and recommends strategy for improving profitability.
- Onboards new trade partner members through regular structured
training on product, process, and programs.
- Support new product launches with trade partners including
training, branding, showrooms, and resources.What You Have:
- Bachelor's Degree or equivalent experience required.
- Minimum of 3 years' experience in consultative sales
environment required.What You're Good At:
- Significant experience in sales and a proven ability to develop
and influence relationships.
- Knowledge of workplace environment issues and general business
- Strong communication and presentation skills to foster customer
- Ability to successfully interact across business functions both
internally and externally.
- Demonstrated ability to lead change, handle multiple projects
in a fast-paced environment.
- Strong analytical, problem-solving, decision making and
critical thinking skills.HNI Corporation (NYSE: HNI) is a
manufacturer of workplace furnishings and building products,
operating under two segments. The workplace furnishings segment is
a leading global designer and provider of commercial furnishings,
going to market under multiple unique brands. The residential
building products segment is the nation's leading manufacturer and
marketer of hearth products.As one of the larger employers in Iowa,
HNI Corporation was recognized in 2018, 2019, and 2020 for the
diversity of our Board of Directors and was named in 2020 and 2021
as one of America's Most Responsible Companies by Newsweek.How we
act today protects how we live tomorrow. Check out our 2020 CSR
https://www.hnicorp.com/social-responsibilityDiversity, equity, and
inclusion (DEI), are not just core beliefs at HNI - they are
operational imperatives. We value each other's differences in
experiences and ideas to solve problems and better serve our
customers. Take a look at our DEI goals here:
Benefits on Day 1, including a new voluntary benefit, Daily Pay! To
learn about all the benefits HNI has to offer visit
www.HNIbenefits.com.We also invite you to visit us at
www.HNICorp.com to learn more!
Keywords: HNI Corporation, Davenport , Channel Sales Specialist, Sales , Muscatine, Iowa
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!