Associate Sales Representative
Company: Orthopedic Solutions, Inc.
Posted on: June 25, 2022
Job Description: Orthopedic Solutions, inc. is seeking a highly
self-motivated Associate Sales Representative to join our
fast-paced yet dedicated teams in Bettendorf, IA. We are a growing,
dynamic orthopedic and sports medicine, Arthrex distributor with
expansive openings in Iowa and Illinois selling a full line of
highly differentiated, innovative technology and disposable
products. The Associate Sales Representative will be responsible
for learning the sales process, building and growing their own
accounts and supporting the territory's surgical staff including
delivering products to surgeons and managing existing accounts.
This position is geared for a hunter with the winning mentality.The
right candidate will have at least one-year proven sales
experience, the drive to hone your selling skills through the
support and mentoring of fellow sales representatives and are truly
passionate about breaking into the medical device sales industry.
Previous implant sales experience selling to orthopedic, sports
medicine accounts a plus, but not required.We are a fast growing,
dynamic organization selling state of the art Arthrex equipment.
Our ideal candidate is self-motivated, hard-working, has the desire
to learn and has excellent interpersonal and communication skills.
This is an excellent opportunity to grow your sales skills with the
potential for uncapped earnings.To the Associate Sales
Representative we offer:
- Health Insurance
- 401K with company match
- PTO benefits and holidays
- Professional and personal development opportunities
- Opportunity to work for a dynamic, growing company
Duties and Responsibilities for the Associate Sales Representative:
- Support the territory's surgical staff including delivering
products to surgeons and maintaining their accounts
- Assist your sales team by promoting our products to a
sophisticated audience of surgeons and healthcare
- Grow your own accounts by working with existing customers and
by prospecting for new customers in your territory
- Perfect your selling skills with the support and mentoring of
fellow sales representatives and manager
- Cultivate and maintain an excellent rapport with clients to
maintain longstanding relationships
- Ability to maintain inventory of consigned products
Qualifications for the Associate Sales Representative:
- 1-3 years' experience as the top ten percent of your sales
- Bachelor's Degree
- Sales background in sports, sports medicine or competition
- Knowledge and background of human anatomy a plus
- Advanced knowledge of Microsoft Office Suite
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- Ability to learn a high level of technical information, anatomy
and indications as it relates to surgery and procedures.
- Must have a clean driving record, pass a background check and a
Job Type: Full-timePay: $45,000.00 - $75,000.00 per year
Keywords: Orthopedic Solutions, Inc., Davenport , Associate Sales Representative, Sales , Bettendorf, Iowa
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!