Customer Service Representative
Company: Cornerstone Agency, Inc.
Posted on: November 22, 2021
The Customer Service Representative at The Cornerstone
Agency-Morrison Office is responsible for maintaining solid
customer relationships by handling customer inquiries and concerns
with speed and professionalism through daily interaction with
customers, insurance carriers, and fellow employees while
conducting specific service and marketing
- Provide service to existing clients related to updating
policies, providing quotes, taking payments, answering questions,
- Answer customer calls and correspondence regarding new or
existing insurance policies.
- Work with new clients or support a producer in an effort to
understand their needs, gather necessary data, research policy
options, present options, finalize and bind new coverage, cancel
old policies, and negotiate with carriers when necessary.
- Set appointments and/or client calls or support a producer to
review existing policies, review liability limits and exposures,
explore other coverage needs, evaluate replacement costs, round out
accounts, and bind renewals.
- Confer with customers to provide detailed information about
products and services, quote new business, process renewals and/or
cancel accounts, take payments, and provide requested
- Resolve product or service issues by clarifying the customer's
concern, determining the cause of the issue, selecting and
explaining the best solution to solve the issue, expediting
correction or adjustment, and following up to ensure
- Review audits or policies; verify accuracy and facilitate
corrections, as needed, between client and carrier.
- Maintain records of customer interactions and transactions,
recording details of inquiries, comments, and actions taken in the
agency management system.
- Collaborate with team members, provide expertise and answer
questions, and participate in formal and informal meetings as
- Hold the insurance license required by your state and have a
minimum of two years account management experience as well as a
Bachelors Degree or comparable work experience.
- Demonstrate strong knowledge of insurance products and usages,
rating procedures, underwriting procedures, coverages, and industry
operations to effectively manage, maintain, and write assigned
clients and prospects.
- Demonstrate strong customer focus and an excellent phone
manner; display strong written and verbal communication skills as
well as excellent math and reading skills to perform
- Possess a sense of urgency, attention to detail, organization,
multi-tasking, and follow-up skills, and the ability to handle
difficult situations with customers and solve complex problems
without direct supervision.
- Have excellent time management skills with a personal
accountability mindset as well as technology and computer
proficiency, including agency management systems, rating tools, and
carrier website navigation. Benefits/Perks
- Competitive Pay
- Professional Development
- Job Stability in a growing industry This agency is
independently owned and operated. Your application will go directly
to the agency, and all hiring decisions will be made by the
management of this agency. All inquiries about employment at this
agency should be made directly to the location, and not to the
Independent Insurance Agents of Illinois Association.
Keywords: Cornerstone Agency, Inc., Davenport , Customer Service Representative, Sales , Morrison, Iowa
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!