Sales Account Manager - LG Seeds
Company: AgReliant Genetics, LLC
Posted on: January 9, 2021
WHO WE AREAgReliant Genetics is a leader in seed research,
production, and quality focused on providing trusted seed solutions
that help farmers grow.Created July 1, 2000 as a joint venture
between two of the world's largest independent seed companies, KWS
and Limagrain, AgReliant Genetics is now one of the fastest growing
independent seed companies in the industry, ranked as the third
largest corn seed company in the U.S., and operates one of the
largest research programs in North America.At AgReliant Genetics we
have a unique multi-brand strategy that gives farmers across the
U.S. and in Canada access to our products, regardless of
geographical location or operation size. Through our seed brands -
AgriGold--, LG Seeds-- and PRIDE Seeds-- - and our digital ag
platform Advantage Acre--, AgReliant Genetics demonstrates
commitment to our vision by developing meaningful relationships,
delivering valuable seed solutions, and providing an excellent
customer experience.OUR CULTURE & OUR PEOPLEAgReliant Genetics is
dedicated to fostering a diverse and inclusive workplace. At every
level, our people are an essential part in maintaining our values
and furthering our growth. We pursue individuals who demonstrate
commitment, excellence, integrity, safety and innovation in their
work.At AgReliant Genetics you have the opportunity to be part of a
culture where we value our employees' passion and believe in giving
people the space to navigate challenges, invent solutions and excel
in a rewarding career.You can learn more about AgReliant Genetics
and our brands at agreliantgenetics.com or by following @AgReliant
on Facebook and Twitter.POSITION SUMMARY:This position is
responsible for representing LG Seeds in the sale and distribution
of its seed products to dealers and select accounts in an assigned
territory. Responsible for achieving maximum sales and increased
market penetration of brand.ESSENTIAL FUNCTIONS:
- Develop and implement territory sales plan to achieve or
surpass sales goals.
- Recruit new Selling Dealers and Select Accounts.
- Follow up with Select Accounts on product positioning,
performance and other service issues.
- Promote the brand image and marketing programs through the
Dealer sales force.
- Assist Dealers in account follow-up to verify that Dealer and
company account balances agree.
- Train, motivate and develop Dealers to sell on their own
through training sessions and on-the-job training.
- Assist Dealers in preparing and implementing their sales
- Support Dealer Supervisors and Area Sales Managers operating in
the territory, if applicable.
- Plan, plant, and harvest test plots for yield comparisons.
- Install signs at plots and fields to promote brand
- Provide a communication link for the brand, between Selling
Dealers, Select Accounts and the Regional Business Director.
- Advise the Regional Business Director of all major market
developments in the district that affect sales and/or
- Implement brand policies regarding collections, delivery,
inventory, returns and other necessary functions as directed by the
Regional Business Director and/or Brand Sales Management.
- Submit all reports required by the Regional Business Director
and/or LG Seeds' Division Office in a timely manner.
- Report product problems in the territory using a service call
report and handle routine problems.
- Annually, evaluate all Selling Dealers and Select Accounts with
the Regional Business Director to assist in expanding and upgrading
- Collect accounts receivables and follow up on accounts that are
slow in paying.
- Attend and participate in Regional Sales Meetings and other
- Responsible for projecting a positive image of LG Seeds and
- Maintain appearance of Company vehicle and equipment.
- Other duties as assignedEDUCATION/EXPERIENCE:
- Bachelor of Science in Agriculture or related field
- Two (2) + years sales experience preferred
- Knowledge of seed industry preferredKNOWLEDGE/SKILLS/ABILITES:
- Excellent communication skills, team player; detail orientated;
good computer skills
- Ability to maintain a high level of customer service and
- Excel and Word;PHYSICAL DEMANDS:
- Ability to work required hours and travel as necessary
- Ability to lift 50 lbs
- Must have valid driver's license and meet AgReliant's MVR
- Some overnight travel requiredAgReliant Genetics, LLC is an
equal opportunity employer. We value and openly welcome diversity
at AgReliant. Diversity and inclusion is a key part of our strategy
for long-term success.
Keywords: AgReliant Genetics, LLC, Davenport , Sales Account Manager - LG Seeds, Sales , Davenport, Iowa
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!