Forklift Operators - Distribution Center - Benefits Day 1! (Multiple shifts available)
Company: HNI Corporation
Posted on: May 25, 2023
***Please note we are located in Muscatine, IA***HNI Corporation
-is a global family of brands for the workplace and home dedicated
to enhancing the spaces where we live, work, and gather. We -pride
ourselves on fostering an environment where we make a positive
impact on others; upholding our beliefs in integrity, inclusion and
belonging.We have multiple Forklift Operator -positions available
in our HNI Workplace Furnishings facilities in Muscatine, IA.
- Up to $22.00 per hour based on prior experience and
- Availability of shifts will vary.Why HNI?
- Daily Pay - we offer a voluntary benefit to gain immediate
access to a percentage of your next paycheck without having to wait
until pay day!
- Benefits Day 1 - medical, dental, vision and 11 paid
- We offer an inclusive workplace and culture where all Members
are welcomed and valued---to see all that HNI has to offer, please
What is expected?
- Must have at least 1-year of relevant warehouse-distribution or
related experience to be considered qualified
- Flexibility - be willing to learn and rotate through multiples
roles within the facility
- Safety - comply with safety, quality, and production
requirements and procedures; meet the physical requirements of the
job with or without reasonable accommodation.
- Environment - Dust, fumes and noise are common; while some
facilities are climate controlled, seasonal fluctuations in
temperatures and humidity are expectedWho would this be a good fit
- Family and friends of HNI Members---we have a very rewarding
Member Referral Program!
- Former HNI Members looking to return to a similar or prior
- Those with 1+yrs of experience in forklift operation in a
distribution or warehouse setting. -Requirements
- Pass pre-employment drug testing
- Pass a 7-year criminal background check
- High school diploma or GED is not required -To apply for a
position, complete an application online or visit the Recruitment
Center in-person at 816 E 5th Street, Muscatine, IA 52761 during
normal business hours. - -Questions? Give us a call! 563.272.7446We
look forward to hearing from you! -HNI Corporation -(NYSE: HNI) is
a manufacturer of workplace furnishings and building products,
operating under two segments. - The -workplace furnishings segment
-is a leading global designer and provider of commercial
furnishings, going to market under multiple unique brands. - The
-residential building products segment -is the nation's leading
manufacturer and marketer of hearth products.As one of the larger
employers in Iowa, HNI Corporation was recognized in 2018, 2019,
and 2020 for the diversity of our Board of Directors and was named
in 2020, 2021, and #6 in 2022 as one of America's Most Responsible
Companies by Newsweek. -How we act today protects how we live
tomorrow. - Check out our CSR Report here:
and inclusion (DEI), are not just core beliefs at HNI - they are
operational imperatives. - We value each other's differences in
experiences and ideas to solve problems and better serve our
customers. -Take a look at our DEI goals here:
Benefits on Day 1, including a new voluntary benefit, Daily Pay! To
learn about all the benefits HNI has to offer visit
www.HNIbenefits.com.We also invite you to visit us at
-www.HNICorp.com -to learn more!
Keywords: HNI Corporation, Davenport , Forklift Operators - Distribution Center - Benefits Day 1! (Multiple shifts available), Professions , Wapello, Iowa
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!
Loading more jobs...