Supply Chain Analyst - Benefits Day 1!
Company: HNI Corporation
Posted on: May 25, 2023
HNI Corporation is a global family of brands for the workplace
and home dedicated to enhancing the spaces where we live, work, and
gather. We pride ourselves on fostering an environment where we
make a positive impact on others; upholding our beliefs in
integrity, inclusion and belonging. What We Need:
- We are looking for a n Integrated Supply Chain Analyst to join
our HNI Workplace Furnishings - Operations team in Muscatine, IA!
In this role, the member will be responsible for supporting the
supply chain configuration and set up for new product launches.
What You Will Do:
- Project management of supply chain related tasks
- Read and interpret engineering prints
- Communicate technical data specs to potential suppliers
- Collect, organize, analyze, and summarize data
- Collaborate with many members across the organization to
successfully launch projects
- Communicate project status and identify supply chain risks
associated with each project What You Have:
- 4 Year Bachelor's degree required: preferably in Business
Administration, Supply Chain, Engineering, or
- Greater than 5 years' experience in various roles including but
not limited to scheduling, customer service, distribution,
transportation, and operations for an Analyst 3. Prior experience
as an Analyst Level 2 is preferred.
- Act as a mentor/manager to other team members utilizing
influence without authority.
- Proven ability to analyze, present, summarize, and provide
recommendations to executive leaders What You're Good At:
- Project management
- Data analytics
- Organization skills
- Problem solving
- Team collaboration HNI Corporation (NYSE: HNI) is a
manufacturer of workplace furnishings and building products,
operating under two segments. The workplace furnishings segment is
a leading global designer and provider of commercial furnishings,
going to market under multiple unique brands. The residential
building products segment is the nation's leading manufacturer and
marketer of hearth products.As one of the larger employers in Iowa,
HNI Corporation was recognized in 2018, 2019, and 2020 for the
diversity of our Board of Directors and was named in 2020, 2021,
and in 2022 as one of America's Most Responsible Companies by
Newsweek. How we act today protects how we live tomorrow. Check out
our CSR Report here: Diversity, equity, and inclusion (DEI), are
not just core beliefs at HNI - they are operational imperatives. We
value each other's differences in experiences and ideas to solve
problems and better serve our customers. Take a look at our DEI
goals here: We offer Benefits on Day 1, including a new voluntary
benefit, Daily Pay! To learn about all the benefits HNI has to
offer visit .We also invite you to visit us at to learn more!
Keywords: HNI Corporation, Davenport , Supply Chain Analyst - Benefits Day 1!, Professions , Muscatine, Iowa
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!
Loading more jobs...