Material Flow Analyst
Company: Artech LLC
Posted on: May 24, 2023
Job Title: Material Flow Analyst
Location: Davenport, IA
Duration: 24+ Months
Job ID: JDJP00035913
- Job may entail duties across multiple shifts. Applicants must
understand that off-shift hours of input are highly likely
throughout the year as well as weekend/daily Overtime
- This is a 1st shift position - Monday-Friday
- 40-50 hours per week, including some weekends/OT, All positions
are subject to changing schedules (flex as needed).
- All candidates NEED to be flexible to work schedule as OT and
shift preference will change
*Metatarsals are required for the first day
- Manager is looking for a Material Flow Analyst in Davenport,
- This position will be onsite from day one and will focus on
inventory accuracy aspects.
- This position performs root cause analysis and problem
resolution related to the inventory cycle count process and
resolves production inventory issues.
- Client Office experience required
- ADVANCED Client Excel user, spreadsheet analysis, functions,
- Ability to collect data from various sources and problem
- Ability to interact with multiple functional groups to collect
data and resolve issues.
- Manager looking for candidates to have degree in Business
- High attention to detail is a must.
- HM open to recent grads, with no experience.
- College degree preferred.
- Contingent workers will not be driving a Deere vehicle while on
assignment at Deere.
Thanks & regards
Rajendra Nayak (Raj)
Keywords: Artech LLC, Davenport , Material Flow Analyst, Professions , Davenport, Iowa
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!
Loading more jobs...