Class A CDL - Part-time Dedicated nighttime truck driver
Posted on: November 26, 2022
Top drivers earn up to $60,000 - Up to $3,000 sign-on bonusAverage
pay: $740-$900 weeklyHome time: FlexibleExperience: All CDL
holdersJob ID: 211482Overview
- Reefer and dry van trailers hauling 100% no-touch freight.
- 1-7 loads per week with multiple stop-offs per load.
- Drive within Illinois, Indiana, Iowa and Wisconsin. Pay and
- Activity-based pay calculated by mileage and stops.
- Weekly paychecks.
- Weekly performance pay.
- Unlimited referral bonus potential.
- $3,000 limited-time sign-on bonus in 12 monthly payments for
- $1,000 limited-time sign-on bonus in 12 monthly payments for
inexperienced drivers. Qualifications
- Valid Class A Commercial Driver's License (CDL).
- Drivers on this account are required to drive at night.
- Live within 75 miles of Sterling, IL. Need CDL training?
Explore our company-paid CDL training programs or call us at (855)
548-2691, and we can talk you through it. Additional benefits
- Flexible scheduling.
- 401(k) savings plan with company match.
- Paid orientation.
- Paid time off after 6 months, plus 6 days of holiday pay per
- $200/month tuition reimbursement (up to $7,000) for qualified
- Credit for Military Experience and Military Apprenticeship
programs, plus more military benefits.
- Leading equipment and technology specs designed for driver
- See full list of driver benefit package. More reasons to choose
Schneider Dedicated driving
- Reliable home time - You know exactly when and how often you'll
- Dependable paychecks - Your weekly paycheck will reflect the
consistent miles you drive on a weekly basis.
- Familiarity - You get to know the routes you drive and the
customer you work with. Meet the team that drivers on this account
work with Diversity, Equality and Inclusion Our history has taught
us that treating everyone with dignity and respect is vital to our
ongoing success. We embrace and seek out diversity that is
inclusive of thought, race, ethnicity, national origin, sex,
gender, gender expression, age, religion, sexual orientation,
ability, medical condition, veteran or military status, experience
and background. We find that this diversity and openness ensures
that all our associates have equal access to opportunities and
resources to contribute fully to the organization's success, and it
fuels innovation, improves strategic thinking and cultivates
leadership. Schneider uses E-Verify to confirm the employment
eligibility of all newly hired associates. To learn more about
E-Verify, including your rights and responsibilities, please visit
www.dhs.gov/E-Verify .Job Company DriverSchedule Part-timeSign On
Keywords: Schneider, Davenport , Class A CDL - Part-time Dedicated nighttime truck driver, Professions , Davenport, Iowa
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!