Part Time Receiving Specialist (Forklift Operator)
Company: Lynco Distribution Inc.
Posted on: August 7, 2022
Job DescriptionOur Company Is Growing!Lynco Products
Distribution Center is located in Milan, Illinois. We are a full
service distributor, manufacturer, and importer of impulse,
convenience, automotive and general goods products and we are
adding to our team as we continue to grow. We are looking for
part-time down stocker to become a part of our team! Our ideal
candidates are detail oriented, fast paced, and organized.Hours:
25-32 hours/week 7am-11am/12pm 4-5 days/week and Saturdays
8am-3:30pm.Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Product down stocking to ensure product is available to pull
and fulfill customer orders.
- Maintain the integrity of products through proper handling and
- Maintain accurate inventories
- Filling out necessary paperwork to keep accurate inventory
- Packaging and labeling of Lynco Product brands.
- General housekeeping to ensure our warehouse standards are met
in a safe and professional manner.Qualifications:
- Must be 18+ years old
- Minimum High School diploma/GED
- 1-3+ years of receiving and fork truck experience desired
- Ability to lift up to 60 lbs.What We Offer:
- Competitive Wages
- Holiday Pay Plan
- Employee Merchandise DiscountEmployment is contingent upon a
successful drug screen. Lynco Products is an Equal Opportunity
Keywords: Lynco Distribution Inc., Davenport , Part Time Receiving Specialist (Forklift Operator), Professions , Milan, Iowa
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!