Salesforce Business Analyst - Manager
Posted on: June 25, 2022
As an A&A CRM Growth Manager, you will be an integral part
of the team that develops and implements targeted growth strategies
and initiatives in support of growing Deloitte's Audit & Assurance
business. As a focused Customer Relationship Management (CRM)
Manager within the A&A Growth team, you will play a critical
role in supporting sales pursuit and relationship activities
through your expert knowledge and management of Deloitte's tailored
Customer Relationship Management (CRM) Salesforce platform.
As an A&A CRM Growth Manager, you will help to manage
Deloitte's CRM application through continuous application
enhancements and user support and training. You will play a key
role in ensuring data quality and developing accurate reports and
dashboards for all levels of users. You will have a blend of
business and technical experience and will manage stakeholder
satisfaction through excellent project management/leadership skills
and articulate communication abilities.
- Become a subject matter expert with Deloitte's CRM Salesforce
application, and related sales and growth best practices and
- Be a central point of contact between the A&A business and
Deloitte's CRM technical teams.
- Develop, own and manage relevant reporting and dashboards,
working with multiple areas and levels of the business to provide
- Drive business insights for leadership, leveraging data and
analysis, while identifying trends, patterns and focus areas.
- Play a critical role in managing the product backlog. Build
relationships with key stakeholders from the business to understand
and prioritize needs, while proactively suggesting future
enhancements and improvements.
- Define, draft and validate business and functional requirements
and related acceptance criteria.
- Conduct user acceptance testing to ensure solutions are defect
free and achieve design requirements.
- Manage and mentor team members.
- Assist with responding to support queries sent to the CRM
- Provide advanced technical or business support for issues, as
escalated by the technical Support team.
- Assist with the accuracy and ongoing maintenance of data
- Assist with Salesforce license maintenance.
- Assist with development of training, communications, best
practices and FAQs.
- Coordinate and contribute to team projects to promote a growth
- 5+ years of experience in business analysis, product management
and/or product development of software-based solutions. Proficient
understanding of the software development cycle.
- Advanced analytical mindset with experience in at least one of
the following areas: data manipulation, report development or
- Knowledge of CRM and/or sales/pipeline applications. Experience
with Salesforce a plus.
- Experience with audit and assurance, professional services
and/or a Big 4 firm a plus.
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office applications and Internet
- Superior organizational skills and attention to detail
- Team player that works well in collaborative and matrix
- Highly organized and detail oriented.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Ability to get up-to-speed quickly, work independently and
demonstrate solid decision-making skills.
- Limited immigration sponsorship may be available
Keywords: Deloitte, Davenport , Salesforce Business Analyst - Manager, Professions , Davenport, Iowa
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!