Company: Tyson Foods
Posted on: June 24, 2022
NOW OFFERING $3000 SIGN-ON BONUS!
These full-time maintenance positions are for Tyson Foods' Joslin,
Illinois location. Successful candidates will be responsible for
troubleshooting, maintaining, and repairing plant equipment while
maintaining a safe work environment and adhering to Tyson Foods'
policies and procedures. Position pay begins up to $23.70 an hour
and progresses up to $33.75 with the daily attendance
* One year of maintenance experience in an industrial setting
* Ability to become HAZMAT qualified
* Ability to push, pull, lift, and carry up to 80 pounds and able
to stand and walk up to 12 hours a day
* Familiar with hydraulic, pneumatic, electrical, and mechanical
work, as well as welding
* Ability to read manuals and complete daily documentation
* Ability to communicate effectively with all team members
TYSON FOODS' BENEFITS INCLUDE:
* One week of vacation at 6 months
* Competitive wages
* Excellent benefits package
* Earned time off
* Paid holidays after 90 days
* Stock purchase plan
* Two paid 15-minute breaks
* Safe environment
Tyson Foods is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer.
All qualified applicants will be considered without regard to race,
national origin, color, religion, age, genetics, sex, sexual
orientation, gender identity, disability, or veteran status.
Keywords: Tyson Foods, Davenport , Maintenance Technicians, Professions , Hillsdale, Iowa
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!