Industrial Production Machine Operator - ($20+/hou
Posted on: June 24, 2022
Job DescriptionCompany Description
At Techo-Bloc, we aren't just paving patios – we're paving the way
for great careers! Founded on a culture of innovation, we
manufacture landscaping products focused on design, durability and
flair. Our growing team is seeking passionate people, ready to make
an impact.Why Work for Us?We love to brag. Techo-Bloc offers its
valued associates a competitive salary, paid time off and a
comprehensive benefits package. Here are a few of our perks:
- Medical Benefits
- Short-Term Disability
- Long-Term Disability
- Life Insurance
- 401(k) Savings Plan
- Employee Discount on Products
- Employee Assistance Program (EAP)
- Complete uniform provided after 3 months.
- Training & Development
- WEEKLY PAY!The PeopleOur people are the best part of the
job.The Rock Island, IL l team is an industrious group, who thrive
together when challenged. Passionate about their craft, these folks
take pride in the Artscape of their work and the Techo-Bloc brand.
This crew values a ‘can do' attitude and is quick to embrace those
eager to learn.Intrigued? Come grow with us.Job Description
Techo-Bloc is on the hunt for our next Production Machine Operator
(PMO) on our soon to launching night shift. This person will
working Monday - Friday, 3:30PM - 12:30AM. This role is perfect for
those with a passion for production, and a strong desire to grow
professionally. Day-to-day, our PMO's use their thirsty brain to
problem-solve, investigate, operate, and master production
machinery. Here is what your day will entail:
- Familiarize yourself with our production machinery, their
unique capabilities, and nuances.
- Work collaboratively to achieve production goals, while
communicating discrepancies or malfunctions to leadership
- Complete equipment set-up procedures and preventative
- Utilize various tools and measuring devices to maintain, adjust
and repair equipment.
- Dismantle and reassemble heavy plant components using hoists
and hand tools.
- Complete minor repairs on equipment and refers issues to
maintenance to avoid production delays.
- Produce assigned products with verbal and written
- 2+ years' experience working in a manufacturing, industrial or
- The ability to effectively use measuring tools.
- Physical capability to lift/move up to 50 pounds.
- Previous machine operation experience is a plus.Required Skills
- Action-Oriented; you take on challenges with a sense of urgency
- A Nimble Learner, you actively seek ways to grow within your
- You're adaptable in unpredictable situations and will shift
focus to meet demands
Physical Demands:The physical demands described here are
representative of those that must be met by an employee to
successfully perform the essential functions of this job.
Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with
disabilities to perform the essential functions.The employee must
frequently lift and/or move up to 75 pounds. Specific vision
abilities required by this job include close vision, distance
vision and peripheral vision. While performing the duties of this
job, the employee is regularly required to sit; use hands; reach
with hands and arms and talk or hear. The employee is frequently
required to stand and climb or balance. The employee is
occasionally required to walk and stoop, kneel, crouch, or crawl.
The employee will frequently be working outside in the elements.
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO
Keywords: Techo-Bloc, Davenport , Industrial Production Machine Operator - ($20+/hou, Professions , Davenport, Iowa
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!