Entry Level Production - Benefits Day 1! $15.50-16.50 + $2-3,000 Sign On Bonus!
Company: HNI Corporation
Posted on: November 22, 2021
*****Please note we are located in Muscatine, IA*****HNI
Furniture Operations, HON and Allsteel, have multiple entry-level
manufacturing jobs available in Muscatine, IA.
- $15.50-16.50 per hour - we pay weekly!
- $2,000-3,000 Sign-on Bonus
- 2nd shift primarily, but some 1st and 3rd shift. Availability
will vary.The types of entry-level jobs include---
- Machine Operation
- Spot Welding
- Material Support
- SewingWhy HNI?
- Benefits Day 1 - medical, dental, vision and 11 paid
- Paid time off accrues in your first month and earn up to 2
bonus weeks of paid time off (with perfect attendance) through our
Attendance Rewards Program
- We offer an inclusive workplace and culture where all Members
are welcomed and valued---to see all that HNI has to offer, please
visit http://www.hnibenefits.com/What is expected?
- Flexibility - be willing to learn and rotate through multiples
roles within the facility
- Safety - comply with safety, quality, and production
requirements and procedures; meet the physical requirements of the
job with or without reasonable accommodation.
- Environment - Dust, fumes and noise are common; while some
facilities are climate controlled, seasonal fluctuations in
temperatures and humidity are expectedWho would this be a good fit
- Family and friends of HNI Members---we have a very rewarding
Member Referral Program!
- Those just entering the workforce, or returning to the
workforce with limited experience
- Those looking to get their foot in the door to manufacturing or
break out of industries such as retail, fast food/restaurant, or
- Pass pre-employment drug testing
- Pass a 7-year criminal background check
- High school diploma or GED is not requiredTo apply for a
position, complete an application online or visit the Recruitment
Center in-person at 816 E 5th Street, Muscatine, IA 52761 during
normal business hours. Questions? Give us a call! 563.272.7446We
look forward to hearing from you!Why HNI Corporation?HNI
Corporation (NYSE: HNI) is a manufacturer of workplace furnishings
and building products, operating under two segments. The workplace
furnishings segment is a leading global designer and provider of
commercial furnishings, going to market under multiple unique
brands. The residential building products segment is the nation's
leading manufacturer and marketer of hearth products, which include
a full array of gas, electric, wood, and pellet-burning fireplaces,
inserts, stoves, facings, and accessories.The fourth largest
employer in Iowa, HNI Corporation has been ranked by Industry Week
magazine as one of the "Top 100 Best Managed Companies in the
World", by Fortune magazine as "The Most Admired Company" in the
furniture industry; and named by Chief Executive Magazine as one of
the world's best companies for leadership development.HNI Furniture
Operations is the branded name for our furniture manufacturing and
operations structure. This encompasses all roles in manufacturing,
plant engineering, supply chain, distribution and logistics, as
well as some roles in finance and accounting, and human resources.
By centralizing these key functions, we enhance our efficiencies,
reduce costs, and ultimately improve our customer's experience with
HNI! When you accept a role, you'll have the opportunity to make a
significant impact on both our future and yours with work that
matters, empowerment and autonomy, and growth without limits.We
invite you to visit us at www.HNICorp.com for the best visual
overview of our organization. Be sure to watch the 'We Believe'
video for an inspiring look at the foundational core beliefs and
member-owned culture of HNI
Keywords: HNI Corporation, Davenport , Entry Level Production - Benefits Day 1! $15.50-16.50 + $2-3,000 Sign On Bonus!, Professions , Stockton, Iowa
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!