Company: Keurig Dr Pepper
Posted on: November 16, 2020
The Merchandising Supervisor is responsible for recruiting,
selecting, training and developing merchandisers, among
point-of-sale and pricing activities.
- Recruit, select and develop new hires; manage a team of
- Adhere to KDP merchandising standards, inspecting the execution
and implementation of point-of-sale (POS) initiatives.
- Route merchandisers for sales and deliveries.
- Ensure cost-effectiveness and maintaining high levels of
- Ensure that company pricing is properly displayed.
- Provide merchandising coverage for vacation routes.
- Identify sales opportunities for Sales Representatives to
- High school diploma or general equivalency diploma (GED)
- Lift up to 50 lbs repeatedly
- Push and pull up to 100 lbs repeatedly
- 3 years of merchandising experience
- 1 year of experience working in a leadership role
- Valid driver's license Company Overview & EEO Statement
Keurig Dr Pepper (KDP) is a leading coffee and beverage company in
North America with dual headquarters in Burlington, MA and Plano,
TX, with annual revenue in excess of $11 billion. KDP holds
leadership positions in soft drinks, specialty coffee and tea,
water, juice and juice drinks and mixers, and markets the #1 single
serve coffee brewing system in the U.S. The Company maintains an
unrivaled distribution system that enables its portfolio of more
than 125 owned, licensed and partner brands to be available nearly
everywhere people shop and consume beverages. With a wide range of
hot and cold beverages that meet virtually any consumer need, KDP
key brands include Keurig®, Dr Pepper®, Green Mountain Coffee
Roasters®, Canada Dry®, Snapple®, Bai®, Mott's® and The Original
Donut Shop®. The Company employs more than 25,000 employees and
operates more than 120 offices, manufacturing plants, warehouses
and distribution centers across North America. Benefits built for
you: Our people are the heart of our business, which is why we
offer robust benefits to support your health and wellness as well
as your personal and financial well-being. We also provide employee
programs designed to enhance your professional growth and
development while ensuring you feel valued, inspired and
appreciated at work. Keurig Dr Pepper Inc. is an equal opportunity
employer and affirmatively seeks diversity in its workforce. Keurig
Dr Pepper Inc. recruits qualified applicants and advances in
employment its employees without regard to race, color, religion,
gender, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender
expression, age, disability, genetic information, ethnic or
national origin, marital status, veteran status, or any other
status protected by law. EOE Minorities/Females/Protected
Veterans/Disabled Candidates must be able to pass a background
check and drug test, as applicable for the role.
Keywords: Keurig Dr Pepper, Davenport , Merchandising supervisor, Professions , Davenport, Iowa
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!