Sales Consultant - Acute Care Diagnostics- Quad Cities
Company: Instrumentation Laboratory
Posted on: March 24, 2020
Instrumentation LaboratoryOur Passion. Your Results. Founded in
1959, Instrumentation Laboratory (IL) is a global leader in the
development, manufacturing and distribution of diagnostic solutions
for Acute Care Diagnostics, patient blood management and Hemostasis
testing. Our success comes from a specific focus in these rapidly
evolving diagnostic areas, our commitment to customers, and our
dedication to innovation and quality. We're passionate about
providing medical professionals the most valuable and complete
solutions to enhance patient care. As an integral part of Werfen, a
global healthcare company dedicated to delivering the highest
quality in vitro diagnostic products, IL is supported by
significant resources, outstanding scientific expertise and a
tremendous knowledge base. IL is headquartered in Bedford, MA, USA.
Position Summary:Within the assigned territory, responsible for
direct sales of company products and services. The individual will
contribute to the attainment of individual, area and company goals
and objectives.Key Accountabilities:
- Analyzes existing and anticipated customer requirements and
promotes consideration and purchase of company products and
- Initiates and develops contacts with customers, both existing
and potential, with focus on new sales opportunities.
- Prepares and delivers effective product/sales
- Achieves annual sales objectives as set forth by
- Maintains all aspects of the IL Customer Database and Property
- Achieves and maintains a high level of competency in knowledge
and positioning of IL products and services.
- Strives to achieve similar competency regarding competitive
- Prepares accurate and effective quotations in accordance with
existing policy and procedure.
- Prepares accurate forecasts, and other sales reports as
- Prepares an annual territory business plan, with consideration
of current corporate and area focus and objectives.
- Responsible for complying with all appropriate ISO mandated
policies, procedures, work instructions and other duties and
responsibilities as assigned by Area Business Manager.
- Additional duties as assigned by management. Budget managed (if
applicable): N/A Internal Networking/Key relationships:
- To be determined based on department needs Skills &
- Demonstrated proficiency in MS Office.
- Demonstrated proficiency in written and verbal
- Approachability, Action Oriented, Informing, NegotiatingMin
Knowledge & Experience required for the position:
- Bachelor's degree (scientific or business discipline
- Minimum of three years prior sales experience (medical and/or
capital sales experience preferred), or equivalent business
experience. International Mobility: Required: no Travel
- Some travel requiredIf you are interested in constantly
learning and being challenged on a daily basis we encourage you to
submit your resume or CV. Instrumentation Laboratory appreciates
and values diversity. We are an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative
Action Employer M/F/D/VWerfen is a global leader in in vitro
diagnostics (IVD) in the specialities of Hemostasis, Acute Care
Diagnostics and Autoimmunity. Our core business is dedicated to
R&D, manufacturing and distribution of diagnostic systems for
hospitals and clinical laboratories. Our other areas of expertise
include Original Equipment Manufacturing, Clinical Software,
Clinical Chemistry, Infusion Therapy, and Medical Devices and
Scientific Instrumentation Distribution. We operate directly in
over 30 countries and in more than 100 territories through
distributors. In 2016, our turnover was approximately 1.2 billion
euros and we had an average workforce of 4,400 people. Currently,
we are over 5,000 employees.
Keywords: Instrumentation Laboratory, Davenport , Sales Consultant - Acute Care Diagnostics- Quad Cities, Professions , Davenport, Iowa
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!