Call Center Position Available
Posted on: December 8, 2018
Join Us Today for ON THE SPOT JOB OFFERS!!! Monday-Friday 8:30am-5pm 250 E. 90th Street Davenport, IA JOB SUMMARY Your mission (should you choose to accept it) is to offer customer support through phone, email, online chat or social media to customers who have questions, concerns or confusion around a particular product or service. Youre literally the voice of the brand, and a strong relationship between our clients and their customers starts with you. So only the awesome need apply. Ready to start? Chat with us to begin the process now: (https://olivia.recruiting.ai/co/Alorica) KEY JOB RESPONSIBILITIES
- Talks to customers over the phone, email, online chat or social media to resolve their questions or concerns
- Maintains and updates customer information as necessary
- Calmly attempts to resolve and de-escalate any issues
- Escalates calls to supervisor when necessary and appropriate
- Responds to requests for assistance and/or possible processing of credit card authorizations
- Tracks call-related information for auditing and reporting purposes
WHAT'S IN IT FOR YOU?
- $400 SIGN ON BONUS!!!!
- Pay for Performance, including an ADDITIONAL $1/HR just for working your scheduled shift!
- Medical and dental benefits
- Paid time off
- Retirement planning options (401(k))
- Employee discounts through client programs
Working at Alorica means potentially having the freedom to explore all kinds of career options from customer service, training, and tech support, to management, recruiting and more. Alorica offers fun, challenging opportunities to pursue your professional goals, and we want you to have fun and succeed because when youre at your best, thats when were at our best. So what do you say? Ready to take the next step? JOB REQUIREMENTS Minimum Education and Experience:
- High School Diploma or GED required
- Customer service experience a plus
- Phone-related customer service a major plus
- Familiarity with Microsoft Windows, Word, and Excel applications
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities:
- Stellar customer service skills and an overwhelming desire to make lives better, one interaction at a time
- Ability to use phone and computer systems
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Strong listening/comprehension skills
- Ability to stay composed and objective
- Conversational, patient and confident, with a positive attitude
WORKING CONDITIONS Work Environment
- A climate controlled, contact center environment filled with amazing people, incredible career opportunities and the occasional dance-off
- Constant usage of phone and computer systems
Physical Demands Constant sedentary work. Youll typically be sitting for most of the time, so be sure get up and stretch once in a while. Your circulatory system will thank you. DISCLAIMER: The above information on this description has been designed to indicate the general nature and level of work performed by employees in this classification. It is not designed to contain or be interpreted as an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, duties and qualifications required of employees assigned to this job. TAKE THE NEXT STEP Lets make lives better. Lets defy the status quo. And lets go beyond thinking outside the box and decide to obliterate the box instead. You ready? Lets do this. Ready to apply? Start the process right away by chatting with us now (https://olivia.recruiting.ai/co/Alorica) About Alorica: Alorica is an equal opportunity employer and committed to diversity in its workforce. Alorica recruits qualified applicants and makes all employment-related decisions based exclusively on job-related qualifications, without regard to characteristics such as race, color, national origin, religion, gender, age, marital status, disability, veteran status, citizenship status, sexual orientation, gender identity, or any other status protected by law.
Keywords: Alorica, Davenport , Call Center Position Available, Other , Davenport, Iowa
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!