Company: ICONMA, LLC
Posted on: March 18, 2023
- Perform responsibilities as directed within determined time
frames and with a high degree of accuracy.
- Develop an understanding of Energy Company gas and electric
construction standards to aid in the accurate mapping of facilities
- Establish and maintain effective working relationships with
- Exhibit good listening skills and ask questions to improve
- Maintain sensitive and confidential information regarding
- Support the company's employee policies and procedures,
including workplace safety rules.
- Ensures all compliance aspects of position are known and
followed; understands and complies with all policies, codes and
regulations applicable to position and company. - - - - - -
- High school with experience in design/drafting or Engineering
- 2-20 years design experience in specific discipline
- Skill testing needed: Keyboard Microsoft - Word, Excel, Outlook
Analytical Spatial Communication.
- Knowledge of computer aided drafting, work management
information systems and customer information systems.
- Ability to prioritize multiple tasks and projects
- Effective analytical, problem solving, oral and written
As an equal opportunity employer, ICONMA prides itself on creating
an employment environment that supports and encourages the
abilities of all persons regardless of race, color, gender, age,
sexual orientation, citizenship, or disability.
Keywords: ICONMA, LLC, Davenport , Drafter, Other , Davenport, Iowa
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!
Loading more jobs...