Company: Martin Sullivan
Posted on: January 25, 2023
Martin Tractor, Inc. is a family owned and operated 4th
generation John Deere Dealership. Our company started from humble
beginnings in 1926 at a farmhouse in Roanoke, Illinois.
Over the last 95 years our company has grown and Martin Tractor,
Inc. currently has 13 locations across Central and Western
Illinois. Martin Tractor Inc. has a unique culture, we have a
small-town feel with all the benefits of a larger corporation.
This Parts Professional is responsible for selling, receiving, and
delivery of parts and accessories. In addition, performs customer
service to external customers and internal departments, overall
organizational promotion, and stocking duties.
* Promotes and sells products and/or services to meet customer
* Supply service technicians with parts in a timely manner to
minimize service technician downtime. Places parts on correct
segments of the repair order.
* Assists with preparing and maintaining merchandise displays.
* Unloads and verifies receipting-in of shipments and assists with
placing machine down and stock orders in their proper inventory
* Process transfer requests and receipting of transfers.
* Follows up on shortages and expedites issues by reporting to the
* Record lost sales.
* Inventory of parts bins during slow times.
* Assists in maintaining all departmental tools, equipment, and
vehicles, assist in loading/unloading of a transfer truck.
* Assist in trash removal to the dumpster.
* Assist in keeping parts department clean and orderly.
* Keep the showroom and workstation clean and orderly.
* Create a positive experience for all customers through attitude,
helpfulness, clarity, and innovation.
* Engage the marketing plan by calling customers daily, ask for
feedback from in store customers as to needs.
* Proactively promote competitive parts and accessories to each
* Review daily customer feedback with the Parts Manager.
* While in communication with customers, actively review and update
* Recognize and greet all customers as soon as they enter the
* Notify customers daily on the progress of ordered parts and
* Any other duties as assigned by supervisor.
Experience, Education, Skills, and Knowledge:
* Basic data entry/keyboarding skills.
* Basic parts and machinery knowledge.
* Ability to use the John Deere Parts Catalog computer
* Ability to work in a team environment.
* Ability to lift items weighing up to 75 lbs.
* High School diploma or equivalent experience.
Martin Tractor Inc. and its dedicated employees are trusted
partners, delivering and supporting premium products and
personalized solutions to agriculture, consumer, and commercial
customers to ensure long-term success.
We invite you to apply to become a part of our honest, hardworking,
and dynamic group of dedicated employees, Our goal is to employ
hard working employees who are seeking a rewarding career. We take
pride in providing generous benefits to our employees and their
* We offer 401K and Roth retirement plans with company paid Safe
Harbor employer retirement contributions.
* Free development opportunities in your field of knowledge,
incentive pay programs, and employee discounts.
* Membership opportunities to Deere Employees Credit Union.
* The following are for Full-time employees only:
* Competitive Medical, Dental, and Vision benefits.
* Free doctor online consultations.
* Access to the V.I.P. network of physicians, outpatient
facilities, and other services No cost to employees for procedures
who are on PPO medical plan.
* Company-paid basic life insurance.
* Free Will, Living Wills, POA, and free Employee Assistance
* Supplemental life, Short term, and Long-term disability.
* Start earning generous PTO time as soon as you start working.
* We are an equal opportunity employer, and all qualified
applicants and internal transfers will receive consideration
without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin,
disability status, protected veteran status, or any other
characteristic protected by law.
Keywords: Martin Sullivan, Davenport , Parts Professional, Other , Monmouth, Iowa
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!