Part Time Addiction Counselor - Outpatient - Quad Cities Davenport, Iowa - Located in Davenport, IA
Company: Jackson Recovery Centers, Inc.
Posted on: November 26, 2022
Leaders in recovery. Champions of hope.
We are seeking an addiction counselor to work in our adult
outpatient program at New Life Clinic located in Davenport, Iowa.
campus. - This position works as a member of the adult outpatient
team and the ideal candidate has a passion for helping others
obtain recovery. - -
-Qualifications/Basic Job Requirements:
- Bachelor's Degree in Psychology, Social Work, or other related
area with two years' experience in addictions treatment, Master's
- Iowa Certification (tCADC/CADC).
- Demonstrated education, training or experience with evidenced
- Familiarity with the adult criminal justice population
- Adequate written skills to accurately complete required
documentation within the time frames prescribed
- Practical Understanding of substance use disorders and symptoms
in the DSM 5
- Familiar with conducting clinical assessments, individual,
family and group counseling
- Desire to work with Adults in a residential team oriented
substance abuse setting.
- Ability to learn and work independently to complete
documentation in automated software system
- Ability to present and coordinate lectures for clients,
parents, staff or community resources -
Essential Responsibilities: -
- Work hours deemed necessary for the responsibilities
- Undertake primary counselor responsibilities for designated
- Conduct assessments, individual, group, and family counseling
and educational sessions for patients and/or family
- Ensure that client service records are maintained consistent
with rules and regulations.
- Maintain communications with all staff (e.g. admissions,
therapeutic passes, and discharge plans).
- Present workshops, lectures and training to clients, families,
employees and community groups.
- Exercise confidentiality in keeping with the Code of Conduct
and with the framework of the law.
- Deliver exceptional customer service consistently to every
- Serve as a role model for other staff, clients, and customers
and demonstrate positive guest relations in representing
- Assume other related responsibilities as delegated and assigned
Rosecrance is a private not-for-profit organization and nationally
recognized leader in treating substance use and mental health
disorders for children, adolescents, adults, and families. With
nearly 60 locations in Illinois, Wisconsin, and Iowa, our
physician-led team has developed an innovative, multidisciplinary,
Our comprehensive continuum of care includes intervention and
assessments; residential care for teens and adults with on-site
detox services; intensive outpatient care and continuing care;
family support, education, and therapy; virtual outpatient services
and family support programs; alumni programming and parent support
groups; and prevention and early intervention education for
students and communities.
Since 1916, our unmatched legacy as a proven behavioral healthcare
leader is a source of hope and strength to those we serve and
provides a roadmap for the best opportunity for lasting recovery.
Rosecrance served nearly 50,000 clients last year.
Job Type: Full-time -
Pay: Based on education, experience and credentials -
- Starting rate for Bachelors - $21.11/hour
- Starting rate for Masters - $24.44/hour
- Additional $.50/hr with CADC certification -
- Health insurance with multiple options to meet your
- Flexible Spending Account
- Health Savings Account with company contribution
- Dental insurance
- Vision insurance
- 401(k) plan with employer match and discretionary employer
- Group life Insurance including LTD and AD&D
- Tuition assistance (qualifications apply)
- Licensure/certification reimbursement (qualifications
- Paid time off
- Referral program
- Wellness plan
Work Location: Rosecrance Jackson Centers - Davenport, IA
Rosecrance is an equal opportunity employer.
EEO is the Law:
- Bachelors or better in Human Services or related fieldPreferred
- Masters or better in Human Services or related fieldLicenses &
Keywords: Jackson Recovery Centers, Inc., Davenport , Part Time Addiction Counselor - Outpatient - Quad Cities Davenport, Iowa - Located in Davenport, IA, Other , Stockton, Iowa
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!