Company: Kahoka Police Department
Posted on: November 26, 2022
We are looking for a Police Officer to join our team who can
demonstrate an understanding of the importance of community
policing, as well as safety and emergency response. The ideal
candidate will possess a strong work ethic, a desire to constantly
learn and improve, and who is willing to engage in community
outreach. The successful candidate will identify problems, provide
solutions and take initiative where necessary.
* Maintain order and provide security at public events.
* Interact with the community to solve problems.
* Respond to calls for service from the public.
* Provide security at property locations.
* Control traffic at intersections and emergency areas.
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: From $17.80 per hour
* Dental insurance
* Flexible schedule
* Health insurance
* Life insurance
* Paid time off
* Professional development assistance
* Retirement plan
* Vision insurance
* 12 hour shift
* 8 hour shift
* Day shift
* Night shift
* On call
* Weekend availability
Ability to commute/relocate:
* Kahoka, MO: Reliably commute or willing to relocate with an
employer-provided relocation package (Required)
* Military: 1 year (Preferred)
* Leadership: 1 year (Preferred)
Work Location: One location%58047475%
Keywords: Kahoka Police Department, Davenport , Police Officer, Other , Kahoka, Iowa
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!