Entry Level Quality Engineer
Location: East Moline
Posted on: September 23, 2022
Volt Workforce Solutions is currently hiring for an Entry level
Quality Engineer at our clients East Moline, Illinois facility. A
bachelor's degree in either Engineering or Technology is required
for this position. Candidates with no professional experience will
be considered.Responsibilities as a Quality engineer include:
- Learns and uses quality planning tools and analysis to
formulate/facilitate quality plans for new products within the
product delivery, order fulfillment or customer support
- Learns and uses quality tools consistent with quality processes
to enable the focus on prevention by identifying and performing
activities to minimize risk.
- Investigates product and process quality related issues and
recommends changes to control plans and/or prints.
- Gathers and analyzes data pertinent to quality tools in the
Enterprise Order Fulfillment Process (EOFP), Enterprise Product
Delivery Process (EPDP) and/or Customer Support Process (CSP).
- Performs quality audits, including supporting International
Standards Organization (ISO) audits, and maintains quality manual.
Inputs and maintains information in factory databases and
- Monitors quality plan tracking system.
- Assists in reviews and investigations of warranty claim
information.Requirement for a Quality Engineer are as follows:
- Recent grad candidates with Technology/Engineering
- 1 or more year of production or manufacturing experience is
- This is a shop floor position, so candidates need to be
comfortable in this environment. Volt is an Equal Opportunity
Keywords: Volt, Davenport , Entry Level Quality Engineer, Other , East Moline, Iowa
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!