Company: River Valley Cooperative
Posted on: June 25, 2022
River Valley Cooperative is looking for a dynamic individual to
join our Operations team. We are looking for safety-minded people
who are collaborative team players, and are ready and excited to
make a difference.
Our Operators run our facilities through activities such as grain
management, custom application, using heavy equipment and equipment
maintenance. Their efforts allow us to support the needs of our
member-owners. For over 100 years, River Valley's purpose has been
to be the premier provider of agricultural products and services to
businesses and individuals within our markets.
What You'll Do:
* Operate and maintain all equipment and vehicles (sprayers,
elevators, spreaders, trucks, etc.)
* Mixing, loading and application of pesticides/fertilizers
* Handle incoming and outgoing grain, if necessary, weigh and test
* Assist in keeping all equipment and facilities in good order.
Assist the mechanic with major repairs, paint equipment and
facilities, and perform other maintenance duties as directed.
Assist in the movement and accounting of inventory.
* Communicate with customers regarding the application process and
materials used. Answer questions or direct the customer to the
An ideal candidate will demonstrate River Valley Values:
* Customer Focus: Builds and maintains customer satisfaction
(Internal and external) with the products and services offered by
* Integrity: Earns others trust and respect through consistent
honesty and professionalism in all interactions.
* Safety and Quality Focus: Adheres to all River Valley policies,
safety regulations, standards and practices
* Dependability: Takes personal responsibility for the quality and
timeliness of work, achieves results with little oversight.
What is required:
* High School diploma or equivalent required.
* Ag retail experience preferred
* Basic computer skills required. Experience with AgLogic
* Valid Driver's License Required. Class A CDL preferred.
May be exposed to dust, noise, heat, cold, ag chemicals and vapors,
and moving machinery on occasion as part of this position. May be
required to work long hours in season, as well as work outdoors in
all types of weather conditions.
Keywords: River Valley Cooperative, Davenport , Operator, Other , Geneseo, Iowa
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!