Location: Rock Island
Posted on: May 16, 2022
Date Posted: 2022-05-13Category: Information TechnologySubcategory:
Network EngineerSchedule: Full-timeShift: Day JobTravel: NoMinimum
Clearance Required: Interim SecretClearance Level Must Be Able to
Obtain: SecretPotential for Remote Work: Yes
Description SAIC is seeking a Network Engineer to support our
efforts on the RITS program (Revolutionary -Information Technology
This is a REMOTE role that can be performed from home but the
selected candidate will need to be close enough to our CPC location
in Rock Island, IL -to come onsite for SIPR outages.
- Advanced knowledge and appreciable latitude in decision-making,
provide network infrastructure services at a contractor-provided
- Support network communications, including data, voice, and
video services, at USACE locations throughout the CONUS and OCONUS
- Support 24/7 network performance monitoring, incident
detection, network security functions and problem
- Design, develop, test, and maintain network communications,
including data, voice, and video services, at USACE locations
throughout the CONUS and OCONUS locations.
- Analyze, plan, and propose network solutions to meet the as-is
environment's bandwidth needs; scale appropriately in the event of
- Configure network to ensure highest security while providing
efficient flow of data; manage installs, moves, adds, changes, and
de-installs; maintain USACE network infrastructure IAW current
technology standards and all applicable Federal and DoD
regulations; provide support to accommodate changes in USACE
- Support customer Requirements Analysis to ensure appropriate
services and capacity are provided to USACE customers.
Qualifications EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE:
- Bachelors and five (5) years or more experience (4 years
equivalent experience accepted in lieu of degree)
- Must possess and interim secret clearance to start and the
ability to obtain a secret after starting.
- Provide reach-back support at common and non-standard
- Implement operational design standards and establishes
appropriate network interfaces that best fulfill interoperability
and efficient routing requirements.
- Provide troubleshooting to enable network fix actions and
escalation via documented ticketing processes.
- Plan, coordinate, and manage analog- and IP-based voice
services; modernize existing connections to Ethernet-based (public
or private) transport to increase service performance as
- Provide worldwide access using technologies and support of
Target salary range: $75,001 - $100,000. The estimate displayed
represents the typical salary range for this position based on
experience and other factors.
Covid Policy: SAIC does not require COVID-19 vaccinations or
boosters. Customer site vaccination requirements must be followed
when work is performed at a customer site.SAIC - is a premier
Fortune 500 - technology integrator driving our nation's technology
transformation. Our robust portfolio of offerings across the
defense, space, civilian, and intelligence markets includes secure
high-end solutions in engineering, digital, artificial
intelligence, and mission solutions. Using our expertise and
understanding of existing and emerging technologies, we integrate
the best components from our own portfolio and our partner
ecosystem to deliver innovative, effective, and efficient solutions
that are critical to achieving our customers' missions.
We are more than 26,500 strong; driven by mission, united by
purpose, and inspired by opportunities. SAIC is an fostering a
respectful work culture based on that values all contributors.
Headquartered in Reston, Virginia, SAIC has annual revenues of
approximately $7.1 billion. For more information, visit .
Keywords: SAIC, Davenport , Network Engineer, Other , Rock Island, Iowa
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!