Company: Bartech Group
Posted on: November 23, 2021
Job Description If you are an experienced Material Coordinator
looking for a position with a leading company, Bartech can help! We
are a leading staffing firm and our clients include some over the
nation's biggest companies. Our client has a need for a Material
Coordinator. This is a contract position; however it is not
uncommon for assignments to transition into permanent positions
with our client companies. If you have the background we are
looking for, and you are interested in an opportunity to get your
foot in the door with leading company, we want to talk with you!
Applicant must be eligible to work in the US for immediate opening.
For this opportunity, the successful candidate will be directly
employed by Bartech Staffing as a W2 employee while providing
services to our end client. Material Coordinator Job
Responsibilities Your specific duties as a Material Coordinator
- Compensation (Range): $17.80 / hour
- Audits picking activities to assist in improving accuracy of
orders to be shipped to customers, including entering results in
the appropriate system
- Resolves inventory discrepancies as reported from daily
Continuous Quality Improvement (CQI) reports and other
miscellaneous reports dealing with inventory
- Performs transactions to update inventory as a result of parts
transfers, lost inventory, or inventory shortages
- Gathers daily pick orders, separates according to pick type and
distributes to proper processing area. Performs general
- Coordinates the flow of materials in multiple departments of
the factory, which may include shipping and receiving.
- Ensures that the production personnel have the parts they need
in order to produce the desired product(s).
- Oversees and ensures that the inventory is correct and on time
and identifies problems and makes suggestions involving production
- Coordinates the activities for the tactical execution of a
production plan within the factory. Works in larger and broader
- May supervise or provide work direction to hourly material
handlers, stock chasers, or truckers.
- Coordinates for multiple departments the procuring, expediting,
producing and delivering material on time.
- Manages the movement of rejected material to source.
- Recommends procedures for specific situations that will
maintain inventory accuracy and management.
- Finds and corrects root cause of material shortages.
- Provide recommendations for solutions
- Utilizes Master Schedule to create and distribute daily
- Processes transactions for inbound/outbound materials
- Audit material replenishment cycles and accuracy Material
Coordinator Job Requirements As a Material Coordinator you must
represent our company well by being responsible, punctual and
motivated to go above and beyond the call of duty. You must also be
highly detail-oriented and organized with excellent analytic and
problem-solving abilities. It is also important that you display
excellent verbal and written communication and interpersonal
- 3 years' experience required Material Coordinator Benefits As a
Material Coordinator with Bartech, you will be working through an
established and respected staffing organization with over 40 years
of serving as a trusted partner to our client companies. We are
dedicated to providing our talent with personal, responsive
attention, and will assign an employee care representative to
answer any questions or concerns that you might have. Depending
upon the client, the assignment and your performance, you can find
potential opportunities for direct employment. Your hard work and
professional dedication will be rewarded with competitive
compensation, including benefits. Available benefits for Material
Coordinator Position may include (but are not limited to):
- Exceptional medical, dental, and vision
- 401(k) Make the most of your experience! Apply now! Keywords:
Keywords: Bartech Group, Davenport , Material Coordinator, Other , Milan, Iowa
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!