Location: East Moline
Posted on: November 22, 2021
Every day, Kelly Services connects professionals with
opportunities to advance their careers. We currently have an
exciting contract opportunity with one of our leading clients!
Title: Supply Management Specialist Location: Moline, IL Duration:
12 months + Overview
- Responsible for maintaining, updating and ensuring accuracy of
department 890 inventory and inventory system.
- Carry out data entry and research for quotes for vendors and
transactions in SAP for spot buys and purchase of materials.
- Request quotes from vendors for purchasing indirect
- Create purchase orders in SAP.
- Arrange transportation for expediting parts.
- Create shopping cart in SRM, purchase from vendor online
- Create indirect material numbers for stocking new items in the
- Setup and maintenance of vendor information records in
- Setup and maintenance of material master in SAP.
- Resolve invoice blocks due to pricing or quantity
- Resolve issues with purchase orders, so the receiver can
receive them in SAP.
- Review open requisitions and determine parts to be
- Investigate and resolve issues related to problem part
- Send parts out for repair and track return / issue
- Create ESO for the crib and other departments in the
- Prepare daily inventory cycle counts sheets and distribute to
- Preform quarterly inventory audits.
- Provide weekly issues report of items being brought out of crib
to the factory.
- Provide weekly report for items not confirmed.
- Tie spare parts in SAP to the associated machines for
- Update part locations in the crib in SAP as needed.
- Communicate with customers through e-mail, phone and face to
face correspondence. SAP Transactions Used: LT31, LS01N, LT01,
LI21, MB02, MM01, MB02, MM03, LS24, ME2M, ME21, ME21N. ME23N, MB51,
MB52, LB11, LB02, ME11, ME12, ME01, MB1A, MB1B, ME20, ME01, MB1A,
MB1B, ME20, LX02, IW32, IW3712 Required Qualifications
- Associates degree preferred; High school diploma required
- 2 years' experience in purchasing, material flow, working with
vendors, quotes, and/or inventory
- SAP and Excel background and knowledge Additional Information
- Monday - Friday / 6:30am - 3:00pm
- Onsite position
- Metatarsals required Important information: This position is
recruited for by a remote Kelly office, not your local Kelly
branch. Applicants must be legally permitted to work in the United
States. Please contact Taryn Carbone ( ) for immediate
consideration.You should know: Your safety matters! Vaccination
against COVID-19 may be a requirement for this job in compliance
with current client and governmental policies. A Kelly recruiter
will confirm and share more details with you during the interview
process. Why Kelly -- ? Your engineering skills are in demand, but
how do you find the right fit? Easy. With Kelly-- Engineering, our
experts connect you with leading organizations where you can learn
and grow, collaborate on innovative projects, and keep your skills
sharp with top technology. Whether you prefer the variety and
flexibility of short-term projects, or are looking for something
more long-term, we're here every step of the way to find your dream
engineering job. About Kelly -- At Kelly, we're always thinking
about what's next and advising job seekers on new ways of working
to reach their full potential. In fact, we're a leading advocate
for temporary/nontraditional workstyles, because we believe they
allow flexibility and tremendous growth opportunities that enable a
better way to work and live (plus, did we mention we provide a ton
of benefits ?). Connecting great people with great companies is
what we do best, and our employment opportunities span a wide
variety of workstyles, skill levels, and industries around the
world. Kelly is an equal opportunity employer committed to
employing a diverse workforce and providing accommodations for
people with disabilities in all parts of the hiring process as
required under its Employment Accommodation Policy. Kelly will work
with applicants to meet accommodation needs that are made known to
Kelly in advance.]]
Keywords: Kelly, Davenport , Supply Specialist, Other , East Moline, Iowa
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!