Allsteel, an industry leader in workplace
furnishings and a top brand in the HNI Corporation
enterprise, is in search of a Credit
Analyst to join our team in Muscatine, IA!
Responsible for providing efficient and effective financial and
administrative services. Participate in continuous process
improvement to optimize the accounting network. Utilize appropriate
accounting standards and all US GAAP to ensure compliance with
federal, state, local regulatory mandates.
• Analysis of customer financial health to determine credit limits
and assess risk while supporting sales initiatives and maximizing
• Phone and email communications with customers to address payment
applications and delays along with timely resolution of invoice
inquiries and disputes.
• Collaborate with other departments to ensure a positive overall
• Manage to individual customer invoicing needs including summary
invoicing, automation through methods such as EDI, and data entry
into customer systems.
• Data management including recording customer interaction,
addressing cash receipts, and adjusting transactions.
• Perform reconciliations and analysis for customers regarding
servicing fees and statement discrepancies.
• Review orders for accuracy to purchase orders, generate proforma
invoices, and collect deposits.
• Create and present portfolio reporting to leadership addressing
DSO metrics, AR Aging, and areas of risk.
• Participate in projects to streamline processes such as software
upgrades or enhancements, participating in improvement workshops
and developing daily processes.
• Support internal and external audits.
Skills and Abilities:
• Proven organizational skills to manage a large volume of
customers and handle multiple tasks simultaneously with changing
• Effectively utilizing problem solving and analytical skills•
• Strong demonstrated verbal and written communication
• As skills and experience are gained, the complexity of the work
evolves which warrants the higher level projects and
• Great attention to detail
• Demonstrate performance by meeting deadlines; negotiate
arrangements in a business setting, and the ability to work
constructively with multiple departments to reach goals and
agreement to terms.
• Proficient in Microsoft Office suite of products
We look forward to hearing from you!
Why HNI Corporation?
HNI Corporation (NYSE: HNI) is a manufacturer
of workplace furnishings and building products, operating under two
segments. The workplace furnishings segment is a
leading global designer and provider of commercial furnishings,
going to market under multiple unique brands. The
residential building products segment is the nation’s
leading manufacturer and marketer of hearth products, which include
a full array of gas, electric, wood, and pellet-burning fireplaces,
inserts, stoves, facings, and accessories.
As one of the larger employers in Iowa, HNI Corporation has been
ranked by Industry Week magazine as one of the
“Top 100 Best Managed Companies in the World”,
by Fortune magazine as “The Most Admired
Company” in the furniture industry; and named by Chief
Executive Magazine as one of the world’s best companies
for leadership development.
Allsteel, headquartered in Muscatine,
Iowa and recently named as an “Iowa Top Workplace”, is a leading
brand of HNI Corporation. At Allsteel, we believe that our
office furniture products should address and solve workplace
problems. Our furniture is made to improve productivity, make
offices more efficient, increase comfort and make day-to-day tasks
that much easier. We've worked collaboratively with some of
America's leading designers, including Mitch Bakker, Bruce Fifield,
Marcus Koepke, and BMW Group DesignworksUSA. Our product work
often wins awards from the Industrial Designers Society of America,
the International Interior Design Association, the American
Institute of Architects, and Best of NeoCon, and is frequently
recognized by design and architectural magazines.
We invite you to visit us at www.HNICorp.com for the best
visual overview of our organization.