Customer Engineering Manager
Posted on: September 12, 2021
Molecula is looking for a Customer Engineering
Manager (CEM) to join our Customer Success team. You
will act as a trusted advisor to our customers by enabling them to
fully take advantage of our products to achieve their business
objectives. You will lead the successful adoption of Molecula at
organizations, guiding them through the strategic and technical
facets of their data architecture transformation journey. You will
work with customers to remove organizational and technical barriers
and identify opportunities to help customers expand their use of
our products. You will also act as a customer advocate for product
features and requirements. Most of all, you are to be an evangelist
or advocate for our technology as the next generation data
- Drive the successful adoption and onboarding of Molecula to
help customers realize the business value of our partnership and
- Create value for customers by partnering to define success and
building a joint plan with identified objectives, stakeholders,
milestones, risks, and metrics needed to achieve their goals.
- Form strategic relationships with key stakeholders to
understand a customer’s business within their industry and develop
- Using your technical background to architect solutions,
troubleshoot issues, and create PoV/PoCs when necessary.
- Managing year-over-year client renewals (unless named account
w/Sales), and overall expansion of Molecula use cases.
- Minimum Qualifications
- 7+ years of experience as a post-sales Customer Engineer,
Technical Account Manager, Customer Success, or closely related
- Experience with cloud-related technologies and architectures
across Software-as-a-Service, Platform-as-a-Service, and
Infrastructure-as-a-Service (SaaS, PaaS, IaaS).
- Ability to travel up to 20% of the time when authority figures
(CDC, WHO, etc) say it is ok to do so.
- Preferred Qualifications
- Bachelor's, Master’s, or PhD in Computer Science, related
field, or equivalent practical experience.
- Experience in data and information management as it relates to
Business Intelligence Application (Tableau, Microstrategy,
PowerBI), Data Processing (Informatica, Talend), Data Warehousing
(Lakes and Warehouses), and/or Data Analytics Platform
(Hadoop/Spark, Netezza, Teradata).
- Experience with developing data warehousing, data lakes, batch
or real-time event processing and ETL workflows solutions (i.e.
SAP), including architecture design, implementing, tuning, schema
design, and query optimization of scalable and distributed
- Excellent listener and always has more questions to ask.
- Excellent communication skills, including the ability to
distill technical concepts to a non-technical audience.
- Enthusiasm for working in a highly collaborative
- You share our values, and work in accordance with those
To all recruitment
agencies: Molecula does not accept agency resumes. Please
do not forward resumes to our jobs alias, Molecula employees or any
other organization location. Molecula is not responsible for any
fees related to unsolicited resumes.
Molecula is proud to be an equal
opportunity workplace and is an affirmative action employer. We are
committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race,
color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual
orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender
identity or Veteran status. We also consider qualified applicants
regardless of criminal histories, consistent with legal
requirements. If you have a disability or special need that
requires accommodation, please let us know as a response in the
Keywords: Molecula, Davenport , Customer Engineering Manager, Other , Davenport, Iowa
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!