Travel LTAC RN
Company: Focus Staff
Posted on: June 12, 2021
We currently have a client in
Davenport, IA looking for a Long Term
Acute Care RN (Traveling LTAC RN)
Focus Staff is seeking a traveling Long Term Acute Care RN, who
will perform initial, concurrent, or post service review
activities; discharge care coordination; and assisting with
efficiency and quality assurance of medical necessity reviews in
alignment with Federal, State, Plan, and Accreditation standards.
The UM reviewer serves as a liaison between providers/ facilities
and Care Management Division.
Contract Assignment - 13 Weeks (Temporary)
Rewards: (Long Term Acute Care RN)
Candidates need to possess phenomenal efficiency and attention to
detail with a strong knowledge of procedures and patient safety.
Being Compassionate and sensitive is a prerequisite for the
profession. The ideal Candidates goes a step further by being a
critical thinker and fast to act with emergencies.
- Pay depends on location and experience.
- We are offering a very competitive package to the right
licensed Certified Intensive Care Unit RN.
- Most traveling healthcare providers enjoy the flexibility and
the capability to travel and work in various settings and work
- 401K Matching
- New License Reimbursement
- Jobs staffing in all 50 states
Work Experience: At least 2 years of experience as
a LTAC RN (Long Term Acute Care RN)
- Excellent communication and listening skills
- Exhibits major team player qualities
- Willingness to assist others when needed
- Maintain a positive attitude toward work and others
- Perform routine duties independent of supervision but consults
with others as required.
If you are seeking a position as a Long Term Acute Care RN in
Davenport, IA and would like to work with an agency that will
listen to your needs and career goals, then Focus Staff is the
right place to be. We are proud of our ability to build
relationships with all our healthcare professionals, whether you
are seeking Travel assignments, PRN work or Permanent Placed
- Registered Nurse providing care to critically ill patients on
- Demonstrates proficiency in medication administration, wound
care and telemetry interpretation and maintenance.
- Serves as a code team member.
- Initiates, monitors and maintains IV drip medications.
- Provides tracheostomy care / suctioning, and ventilator
Job Type: Contract/Temporary/Travel
Location: Davenport, IA
If You have a Passion for being a Long Term Acute Care RN, Apply
Today and a Recruiter will guide you through the Process.
Join our VIP team of Traveling Professionals!
Traveling LTAC RN, Long Term Acute Care Registered Nurse,
Part-Time, Contract, Travel, Temporary, 13 Weeks, Temp. Tier2
Keywords: Focus Staff, Davenport , Travel LTAC RN, Other , Davenport, Iowa
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!