Tech, Maintenance Sr
Company: CHS, Inc.
Posted on: June 11, 2021
Back to search
Tech, Maintenance Sr
Annawan, IL, US, 61234
Date posted: Jun 4, 2021
Job ID: 895
CHS Inc. is a leading global agribusiness owned by farmers,
ranchers and cooperatives across the United States that provides
grain, food and energy resources to businesses and consumers around
the world. We serve agriculture customers and consumers across the
United States and around the world. Most of our 11,000 employees
are in the United States, but today we have employees in 19
countries. At CHS, we are creating connections to empower
CHS has an exciting opportunity at our Annawan, IL location. We
are looking for a Maintenance Technician to do general maintenance
throughout the plant. You must be self-motivated, has the desire to
learn, and works well with others. Pay depends on experience, but
typical range $22 - $30.
- Maintain all plant equipment and facilities as needed and as
efficiently and timely as possible.
- Repair and perform preventative maintenance on all equipment to
ensure the most efficient operation of the facility.
- Learn to identify problems on equipment and continually monitor
equipment while going to and from job sites and initiate
appropriate repair processes.
- Maintain and promote a strong safety culture and follow all
safety policies, procedures and regulations. Identify and
communicate workplace hazards and correct or seek assistance in
correcting unsafe actions or conditions.
- Prolonged and repetitive use of hand tools and air tools used
- Inspect parts, replacements, alignment, balancing, installation
and refurbishment on a wide variety of equipment.
- Conduct maintenance, troubleshooting and repair activities on
the following machinery: mechanical power transmission equipment
including drives and conveying equipment, fluid systems and
equipment including pumps, valves, compressors, airlocks, blowers
and fans and Fluid systems and equipment including pumps, valves,
compressors, airlocks, blowers and fans and pneumatic systems
including air compressors and air handling units.
- Interpret Process and Instrument Diagrams, piping drawings
(isometrics), process flow diagrams and technical manuals.
- Work on a variety of equipment at elevated conditions while in
Minimum Qualifications (required)
- 2+ years in Maintenance
- High School Diploma or equivalent
- Ability to work extended hours as needed
- Ability to climb ladders and work at heights up to 120ft
- Ability to stand, walk, and climb stairs continuously
- Ability to work in noisy, dusty, and all weather
CHS offers a competitive total compensation package. Benefits
include: Health, Dental, Vision, Hearing, Life Insurance, Health
and Day Care Savings Accounts, Paid Vacation , 401K, Company Funded
Pension, Profit Sharing, Long and Short Term Disability, Tuition
reimbursement, and Adoption assistance.
CHS is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Effective January 6, 2020, the U.S. Department of
Transportation, Federal Motor Carrier Safety Administration (FMCSA)
requires employers to conduct a pre-employment verification full
query against the newly established License Drug and Alcohol
Clearinghouse prior to beginning employment in a position that
requires a valid commercial driver's license (CDL). Candidates
seeking employment in a position that requires a commercial motor
vehicle license must voluntarily enter their information into the
FMCSA and must provide disclosure authorization, at the time of
offer, to CHS or an authorized third-party agent of CHS to verify
Nearest Major Market: Davenport
Nearest Secondary Market: Moline
Keywords: CHS, Inc., Davenport , Tech, Maintenance Sr, Other , Annawan, Iowa
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!