Company: Country Financial
Posted on: June 10, 2021
COUNTRY Financial: Insurance Agent
Our Insurance Agents come from many backgrounds but all seem to
have some shared dreams - running their own small business someday,
making a difference in the lives of others, and having the
opportunity to earn a good income along the way.
If you share these dreams, you've come to the right place. At
COUNTRY Financial you have the ability to own your career and make
an impact every day.
- One part analytical, one part creative, and one part
- Focused and strategic as well as trustworthy and loyal
- Accomplished relationship builder and networker
- Driven and committed to achieving your goals; knowing you
control your income
- Adaptable and persuasive
- Committed to community involvement and helping others
A Day in the Life:
As a COUNTRY Financial Agent, no two days are the same, but
there are several regular activities required to ensure success. As
an agent you will:
- Sell COUNTRY products to our customers and help them grow their
own way financially.
- Connect and build rapport with new and existing customers to
uncover their individual needs while building a book of
- Provide outstanding support to all customers.
- Create and execute exceptional marketing campaigns with the
company's support to attract new business.
- Meet productivity expectations and the service needs of our
customers, while achieving a work/life balance.
What We Do for You:
At COUNTRY Financial we offer you the opportunity to grow and
the support to succeed. The support level will change once you
transition to owning your business; however, we will still be with
you every step of the way. We provide agents:
- An office and equipment needed to be successful.
- A competitive salary with the opportunity to earn commissions
- Health, Dental, Group Life, Long Term Disability- We have you
- Comprehensive training to help you feel more comfortable with
our products and services before you begin meeting with
- Marketing assistance so you have the freshest looking campaigns
and swag around!
- Ongoing professional Development training and assistance - you
have the opportunity to never stop learning.
Note: The items listed are not guaranteed for the length of your
employment and are subject to be changed at any time.
What You Will Need:
- Property/Casualty State Insurance License*
- Life/Health State Insurance License*
- A valid driver's license
- NOTE: Insurance licenses are not required to apply, but your
ability to obtain the licenses is required when a hiring decision
What We Require:
- Strong track record of professional success, ideally in
- A strong natural market and presence in the local
- A fearless attitude around prospecting new customers and cold
- A desire to succeed and build a network of clients.
In 1925 a group of farmers in Illinois decided to start an
insurance company. We have come a long way since then but we still
strongly value our agricultural roots over ninety years later!
- In 2015, A.M. Best reaffirmed the coveted A rating to the
COUNTRY property/casualty companies and COUNTRY branded life/health
companies, indicating superior financial strength and the ability
to meet ongoing insurance policy and contract obligations (2nd
highest of 15 rating categories). For the latest ratings, access
- We offer a wide variety of insurance policies as well as
financial products and services.
- We focus on diversity and inclusion because we know this leads
to better collaboration, greater innovation, confidence, and higher
- We value trust, the relationships we have with our customers,
the environment, and -most importantly-each other.
- At COUNTRY you won't be thought of as just another number, but
rather an essential part of our family.
Do you want to learn more? Do you think this position is great,
but not for you? Refer a friend!
Contact a Recruiter: 877-879-2490
COUNTRY Financial is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We are
committed to provide equal opportunity in all areas of employment
and support a diverse workforce and an inclusive work environment.
Keywords: Country Financial, Davenport , Insurance Agent, Other , Davenport, Iowa
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!