Company: Lincoln Electric Holdings
Posted on: June 10, 2021
Job Title: Welder
FLSA Status: Non-Exempt / Hourly
Reports to: Weld Supervisor
Shift: First shift; Full-time
Lincoln Electric is a global manufacturer of the highest quality
welding, cutting and joining solutions ranging from simple to
complex. With over 120 years of service excellence, we are
committed to employing talent that will support our strategy to
foster innovation and a first class experience for our customers.
Lincoln Electric, where the actual is limited and the possible is
- Layout and assemble weldments using hand tools (tape measures,
squares, clamps, etc);
- Weld parts per print;
- Operate fork trucks and overhead cranes safely;
- Maintain and utilize lifting / rigging equipment;
- Keep a clean and organized work area;
- Provide feedback for areas of improvement in shop (i.e.,
- Process work records and / or documentation as required;
- Perform other job-related duties as assigned.
Experience / Skills:
- High school diploma, GED or equivalent degree required;
- Competent in MS Office, Excel, PowerPoint and Word;
- Competent in reading and interpreting blueprints including
- Proficient using layout and hand tools (tape measures, scales,
calipers, squares, etc.;
- Ability to set various weld parameters per process (MIG,
- High attention to detail and quality;
- Ability to adequately manage workload under pressure;
- Team player with useful organizational and time management
- Effective communication skills;
- Ability to keep work area clean and organized; and
- Working knowledge of manufacturing equipment, measuring tools,
processes / procedures, etc.
Nonessential Skills and Experience:
- Safety (OSHA, SDS), ANSI (RIA) standards.
Environmental, Health & Safety (EH&S):
- Understand the Company's EH&S Policy and how it relates to
- Be aware of OSHA & EPA laws and regulations as well as company
rules and policies that pertain to this job;
- Work in a safe and environmentally friendly manner and observe
all company EH&S procedures;
- Immediately notify the supervisor if there is any safety
hazard, any equipment not operating correctly or if there are any
questions regarding EH&S procedures; and
- Attend required EH&S training.
Physical Demands and Work Environment: The physical demands and
work environment characteristics described herein are
representative of those that must be met by an employee to
successfully perform the essential functions of this job.
Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with
disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- Physical demands: While performing duties of job, employee is
typically required to stand; walk; use hands to finger, handle, or
feel objects, tools, or controls; reach with hands and arms;
balance; stoop; bend; squat; climb; see, talk and hear. Be able to
climb ladders; lift hand tools up to 40 lbs. consistently, and
parts up to 50 lbs. consistently. Repetition with activity.
Specific vision abilities required by the job include close vision,
distance vision, depth perception and the ability to adjust
- Work environment: The noise level in the work environment is
Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment
without regard to their race, color, religion, national origin,
sex, protected veteran status or disability.
Nearest Major Market: Davenport
Nearest Secondary Market: Moline
Job Segment: Welding, MIG Welding, Fabrication,
Keywords: Lincoln Electric Holdings, Davenport , Welder, Other , Bettendorf, Iowa
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!