Company: Eastern Iowa Community Colleges
Posted on: February 22, 2021
EICC (ATEEC) is seeking a Full Time
Instructional Designer – EICC Urban Campus
Under the direction of the ATEEC Assistant Director, this position
will be responsible for:
- This position will be responsible for the creation of engaging
learning activities and compelling course content, working with
subject matter experts and identifying target audience training
needs. Additionally, this position will apply tested instructional
design theories, practice and methods.
Qualifications will include:
- Bachelor's degree required, master's degree preferred.
- Proven working experience in instructional design and technical
- Must have knowledge in industry standard design
- Must possess experience in industry standard design software,
learning management systems, and Microsoft Office applications to
- Prior experience in the planning, development, and evaluation
of programs, and a working knowledge of outcomes-based
- Demonstrated strength in verbal and written communication
- Must be able to work within a diverse workforce.
- Organized, self-directed and comfortable working and training
within an online learning environment.
- Previous instructional or curriculum development at a community
college experience preferred.
Review of applications/resumes will begin March 8, 2021 and
continue until the position is filled.
It is the policy of Eastern Iowa Community College District not to
discriminate in its programs, activities, or employment on the
basis of race, color, national origin, sex, disability, age, sexual
orientation, gender identity, creed, religion, and actual or
potential family, parental or marital status, as required by the
Iowa Code §§216.6 and 216.9, Titles VI and VII of the Civil Rights
Act of 1964 (42 U.S.C. §§ 2000d and 2000e), the Equal Pay Act of
1973 (29 U.S.C. § 206, et seq.), Title IX (Educational Amendments,
20 U.S.C. §§ 1681-1688), Section 504 (Rehabilitation Act of 1973,
29 U.S.C. § 794), and Title II of the Americans with Disabilities
Act (42 U.S.C. § 12101, et seq. ).If you have questions or
complaints related to compliance with this policy, please contact
Debora J. Sullivan, Equal Employment Opportunity Officer/Equity
Coordinator, Eastern Iowa Community College District, 101 West
Third Street, Davenport, Iowa 52801, 563-336-3487, or the Director
of the Office for Civil Rights, U.S. Department of Education,
Citigroup Center, 500 West Madison Street, Suite 1475, Chicago,
Illinois 60661-7204, phone number 312-730-1560, fax 312-730-1576,
Keywords: Eastern Iowa Community Colleges, Davenport , Instructional Designer, Other , Davenport, Iowa
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!