Mobile Hydraulic Account Manager
Company: Parker Hannifin Corporation Parker Aerospace Group
Posted on: January 25, 2023
Mobile Hydraulic Account ManagerLocation : Davenport, IA, United
Job Type : Regular
Posted : Dec 16, 2022
Job ID : 37962Back to Search ResultsJob DescriptionApply Now >
Save Job Job SavedSuccessful candidate can reside within 50 miles
of Davenport, Dubuque or Waterloo, IA.
This role will be responsible for managing Parker Motion Systems
Group technology sales at a large mobile OEM.
Responsible for maintaining/increasing sales volume and margin with
existing and new accounts within the OEM channels. Accountable for
executing assigned sales goals and sales plans within designated
customers and/or within a designated sales territory. Responsible
for securing and maintaining distribution of products and
maintaining effective agreements. Actively support the
corporation's Win Strategy
- Develops and maintains strong client relationships with OEM
customers and may or may not have distributor accounts while
meeting position objectives.
- Ensures Parker products are specified to maintain and increase
revenue by prioritizing the opportunities on an account-by-account
basis to obtain optimum sales and margin results.
- Develop and maintain comprehensive technical knowledge of
group/divisional products, applications, features, advantages and
benefits. Keeps up with internal and external training and
- Obtain specifications and approvals at engineering firms, major
accounts and/or distributors assigned to develop increased sales
opportunities and margins.
- Develop and maintain comprehensive knowledge of competitive
products and their activity in the marketplace and provide reports,
on a regular and/or monthly basis.
- Keeps management aware of changes which would affect the
dstribution of Parker products. Participates in the development and
implementation of appropriate response strategies.
- Assist the divisions in planning strategy to provide the
products and service required for their assigned accounts. Actively
support cross divisional and other group products with proper
- Provide product training at the distributor and customer
levels. Motivate and provide sales direction to the distributors.
Assist in the conversion of competitive accounts to Parker.
- Bachelors degree (technical discipline may be required for some
Parker Groups) with a minimum of 5 years of experience in direct
and/or distributor sales of industrial technical products
- Ability to communicate effectively, both oral and written
- Computer skills including Microsoft Office
- Must be able to travel overnight 50% to 70% of time; or as
- Applicable product and system certification preferred
- - Must have proven track record of performing or exceeding
Parker is an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer.
Parker is committed to ensuring equal employment opportunities for
all job applicants and employees. Employment decisions are based
upon job related reasons regardless of race, ethnicity, color,
religion, sex, sexual orientation, age, national origin,
disability, gender identity, genetic information, veteran status,
or any other status protected by law. This position is subject to
meeting export compliance eligibility requirements.
("Minority / Female / Disability / Veteran / VEVRAA Federal
If you would like more information about Equal Employment
Opportunity as an applicant under the law, please go to
Job Job Saved
Keywords: Parker Hannifin Corporation Parker Aerospace Group, Davenport , Mobile Hydraulic Account Manager, IT / Software / Systems , Davenport, Iowa
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!