Computer Support Specialist (ServiceNow)
Company: ERP Staffing
Posted on: January 25, 2023
Must be onsite in Milan, IL.
NOTE: No C2C, W2 only.
The Computer Support Specialist provides basic day-to-day
operational support for a computing environment (computer center,
unit computing, a community of users, etc.), following established
procedures, in order to contribute to the smooth running of that
Duties include, but are not limited to:
- Management of onsite desktop hardware
- Software troubleshooting
- Printer hardware management
- Smart hands support for the server / network teams.
- Provides support for conference rooms, asset lifecycle
management, and computer deployments for unit customers.
- Imaging computers
- Replacing printer toner
- Disposing of outdated assets
- Resolving trouble tickets from ServiceNow queues
- Documents recording and/or distributing information
- Updating assets in Asset Center
- Following KB articles for problem resolution
- Following unit specific processes
- Responsible for effective e-mail communications and ability to
create and maintain basic documents/records, such as contact lists,
process logs, problem incidence reports, customer information
updates, exterior ship orders, inventory, maintenance or other
service records, and handling standard facilities administration
- Responsible for recognizing problems with the
processes/operations supported. Is responsible for resolving those
problems with pre- established and documented solutions. Is
responsible for reporting to others those problems that fall
outside the scope of established procedures.
- Maintains equipment, supplies, data supporting processes or
operations. Typical examples includes scheduling routine equipment
maintenance, ordering supplies, monitoring inventory, updating data
records, and interacting with suppliers.
- Applies some technical knowledge in the support of processes or
operations. such as understanding basic printer operations to
replace toner and pickup rollers, performing trouble shooting by
following KB article to resolve end user tickets.
This is an onsite role in Milan, IL, USA, but will require some
What are the 3-4 non-negotiable requirements of this position?
1) imaging computers 2) experience using and maintaining printers
3) ServiceNow experience 4) Customer service
What are the nice-to-have skills?
Experience working trouble tickets and using knowledge bases
Describe how this position fits in your organization.
This role will be a part of Aquent Studios' presence at one of its
largest clients, located in Milan, IL, USA. Candidates will be
exposed to cutting-edge technology and products.
What is exciting about this opportunity? Please include team and
Aquent IT Solutions operates a mission-critical application
development center and consulting firm. We offer challenging
opportunities in front-end and back-end web application
development, UX design, project management, business analysis,
business intelligence, big data, and more. We have an engaging work
environment, a diverse and comfortable community of affordable
living, minimal commuting, quality education, and great
entertainment. As a credit to our philosophy, many Aquent IT
Solutions employees are in their second decade of employment with
Is there additional variable compensation?
Benefits are available
There is a possibility for sponsorship.
There is equity in this position.
Is relocation available?
Is this a new position, or a backfill?
This position has direct reports.
Work hours are flexible.
Keywords: ERP Staffing, Davenport , Computer Support Specialist (ServiceNow), IT / Software / Systems , Milan, Iowa
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!