Location: Rock Island
Posted on: July 18, 2021
- Provide technical support of information systems to
ensure the systems and hardware resources function effectively and
- Provide support and administration for server software
- Schedule and perform software installations and upgrades
to operating systems and layered software packages.
- Assist in the creation of web sites and deployment of
- Monitors and tunes the system hardware and software
configurations to achieve optimum performance levels.
- Assists with technical support and training for
application programming and computer operations
- Monitors and maintains continuity with software licensing
and maintenance agreements.
Key Technologies in Use:
- Microsoft Windows Server 2008 R2 and above
- Microsoft Sharepoint 2010 and above
- Microsoft Team Foundation Servicer 2013
- Microsoft Release Management Server for Team Foundation
- Microsoft System Center Operations Manager
- Hyland OnBase imaging system
- JAMS Scheduler
- Powershell scripting
- xPression output system
Minimum Experience: 5 years of related work experience.
*If interested and/or Qualified please contact Joe Green
515-327-7549 (Email Address Withheld by Request) or reply to
this posting! Thanks!
Keywords: , Davenport , System Administrator, IT / Software / Systems , Rock Island, Iowa
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!