Web Developer/Designer - Intermediate
Company: Honu Services
Location: Rock Island
Posted on: February 23, 2021
Web Designer/Developer - Intermediate Location: Rock Island, IL
Job Summary Under supervision, the Web Designer/Developer shall
provide web development, design, hosting and management services.
- Configure, maintain, and develop ASP.NET Web Forms for NEC
- Maintain Team Foundation Server [TFS] and all related
applications and software
- Install, configure, operate, maintain, and administer
common-user web and portal servers.
- Provide web hosting services with 100% reliability
- Perform full systems backups weekly and incremental backups
daily. Backups shall be performed outside normal business
- Configure operating systems, web, and portal applications for
- Provide a formal web application change management process to
deploy and maintain web sites, portals, web pages, and customized
- Maintain and deploy common-user and NEC web sites, portals, web
pages, and customized applications. Issue new accounts within 2
business days of request. Also, delete user accounts weekly.
- Maintain, configure, and develop NEC SharePoint portal sites
- Verify Section 508 and DoD web policy compliance before
publishing new code or code changes.
- Scan web pages and applications for security and standards
compliance and verify that user developed web pages follow Section
508 and DoD web policy regulations.
- Perform monthly scans for compliance and provide a scan results
report to the Project Manager and/or Supervisor within the first
three workdays of each month.
- Monitor systems for disk usage, disk performance, and system
- Perform a weekly scan to ensure there is 20% or greater disk
space free at all times and/or report sent the NEC at 20% and 5%
- Manage user access controls and
- Ensure Information Assurance incidents, e.g., registry hacks,
are reported within 2 hours of receipt.
- Manage web servers to accommodate web hosting services (does
not include content/creation management).
- Document and maintain current static and dynamic web sites or
portals using standard programming languages.
- Provide web master services for current websites/pages and
web-based applications making minimal changes, as necessary. All
changes shall be confirmed by a Supervisor or Project Manager prior
to changes being made. Any database application support required
will be used to maintain the current website/pages.
- Design and implement new website[s] and SharePoint
- Design, develop, and maintain static and dynamic web sites,
portals and web-based applications using standard programming
languages. Any database application required by the client is in
support of the new website/pages. There will be no stand-alone
- Provide estimates for each project and hours required for
completion of new website[s]/pages and portals. All project
estimates will be approved by the Supervisor or Project Manager
prior to proceeding with any changes.
- Other duties as assigned Qualifications
- Proficient knowledge HTML, ASP.NET, C#, TFS, CSS, JAVA
- Knowledge of web development and design
- Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science, Information Technology,
or related discipline
- 4+ years of experience in web design and development and
- Must possess and maintain an IT II level certification IAW AR
25-2 and an IAT II certification IAW DoD 8570.01-M and BBP
- Security+ certification is required
- Must be a Abilities
- Ability to organize, prioritize and meet deadlines
- Capable of conveying complex information in a simplistic
- Strong critical thinking and problem-solving skills
- Strong self-starter requiring minimal supervision
- Able to take proactive measures to prevent problems rather than
reactive by nature
- Strong verbal and written communication to effectively express
concepts, plans, and proposalsSecurity Clearance Position requires
a Secret Clearance Physical Requirements Work may involve sitting
or standing for extended periods of time. Position may require
typing and reading from a computer screen. Must have sufficient
mobility, including but not limited to bending, reaching, and
kneeling to complete daily duties in a timely and efficient manner.
May include lifting weight up to thirty (30) pounds as necessary.
- Must have valid driver's license
- Clean driving record
- Occasional use of company vehicle while on work siteCompany
Summary Headquartered in Hawaii, KaiHonua, LLC is an SBA Certified
NHO 8(a) Small Business specializing in global information
technology and offering professional solutions in IT Design &
Installation, Cybersecurity Engineering & Support, Application
Integration & Development, Software & Hardware Engineering, Network
& Systems Management, Information Systems Security, and Business
Management Services. Leveraging over 30 years of providing IT
services to the federal & commercial market with projects located
around the world, our team possesses innovative expertise in the
development of a wide range of technology solutions. KaiHonua, LLC
is an equal opportunity employer. Our service commitment is simple
- "Quality IT Solutions... On Time & On Budget." KaiHonua LLC
reserves the right to change or modify job duties and assignments
at any time. The above job description is not all encompassing.
Positions functions and qualifications may vary depending on
business needs. KaiHonua LLC is an equal opportunity employer and
does not discriminate against applicants based on race, color,
creed, religion, medical condition, legally protected genetic
information, national origin, sex (including pregnancy, childbirth
or related medical condition), sexual orientation, gender identity
and expression, age, disability, or Vietnam era, or other eligible
veteran status or legally protected characteristics. - provided by
Keywords: Honu Services, Davenport , Web Developer/Designer - Intermediate, IT / Software / Systems , Rock Island, Iowa
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!