Recruiting Specialist (Davenport, IA)
Company: Robert Half
Posted on: August 7, 2022
JOB REQUISITIONRecruiting Specialist (Davenport, IA)LOCATIONIA
DAVENPORTJOB DESCRIPTIONJob SummaryAs a Recruiting Specialist, your
responsibilities will include:
- Recruiting, interviewing and placing Finance & Accounting
industry professionals in full time - direct hire positions with
- Providing the highest quality customer service to
- Providing consistent communication and career guidance to
- Participating in industry trade association and networking
events to increase our presence within the local Finance &
- Strategizing with teammates to accomplish weekly business
growth goals. Qualifications:
- 2+ years of experience in Finance & Accounting and/or
successful permanent placement recruiting experience required.
- A business-related degree, ideally in Finance or Accounting
- Self-confidence, perseverance, excellent communication skills
and a high sense of urgency.
- A strong desire to succeed.Top Reasons to Work for Robert Half:
- EXCITING CAREER OPPORTUNITIES WITH THE INDUSTRY LEADER - For
more than 70 years, our history of success and strong client
relationships provide a level of stability few companies can
- PERFORMANCE = REWARD - We offer exceptional earning potential
and a competitive benefits package, including a base salary; paid
time off; group health, life and disability insurance; and
retirement savings plans. Learn more at .
- UPWARD MOBILITY - With more than 300 locations worldwide, we
provide excellent career advancement potential, both locally and
- TOOLS FOR SUCCESS - We provide world-class training, client
relationship management tools and advanced technology to help you
- RESPECTED WORLDWIDE - Robert Half has appeared on -FORTUNE
magazine's list of "Most Admired Companies" since 1998, as well as
numerous "Best Places to Work" lists around the world.
- OUTSTANDING CORPORATE CITIZENSHIP - We believe in an "Ethics
First" philosophy, which means we are committed to social
responsibility, promoting inclusion and diversity in the workplace,
and actively participating in communities where we live and work.
Learn more by downloading Robert Half's Corporate Citizenship
Report at . Robert Half is committed to being an equal employment
employer offering opportunities to all job seekers, including
individuals with disabilities. If you believe you need a reasonable
accommodation in order to search for a job opening or to apply for
a position, please contact us by sending an email to
HRSolutions@roberthalf.com or call 1.855.744.6947 for assistance.
In your email please include the following:
- The specific accommodation requested to complete the employment
- The location(s) (city, state) to which you would like to apply.
Robert Half International Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
M/F/Disability/VetJOB LOCATIONIA DAVENPORT
Keywords: Robert Half, Davenport , Recruiting Specialist (Davenport, IA), Human Resources , Davenport, Iowa
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!