Inbound Customer Service Representative
Posted on: September 13, 2018
GET TO KNOW ALORICA At Alorica, we only do one thing - make lives better, one interaction at a time. We're a global leader in customer service and experience, serving the world's biggest brands with tens of thousands of employees in hundreds of locations around the globe. JOB SUMMARY Your mission (should you choose to accept it) is to offer customer support through phone, email, online chat or social media to customers who have questions, concerns or confusion around a particular product or service. You're literally the voice of the brand, and a strong relationship between our clients and their customers starts with you. So only the awesome need apply. Ready to start? Chat with us to begin the process now: ( ) KEY JOB RESPONSIBILITIES
- Talks to customers over the phone, email, online chat or social media to resolve their questions or concerns
- Maintains and updates customer information as necessary
- Calmly attempts to resolve and de-escalate any issues
- Escalates calls to supervisor when necessary and appropriate
- Tracks call-related information for auditing and reporting purposes WHAT'S IN IT FOR YOU?
- Paid training
- Medical, dental, and vision benefits
- Paid time off
- Retirement planning options (401(k))
- Employee Referral Program- unlimited additional income!
- Pay for performance and attendance
- Opportunities for career growth and development- more than 80% of our leadership team start as an agent!
- Team lunches and fun onsite activities
- Employee discounts through client programs JOB REQUIREMENTS Minimum Education and Experience:
- High School Diploma or GED required
- Customer service experience a plus
- Phone-related customer service a major plus
- Familiarity with general computer applications WORKING CONDITIONS Work Environment
- A climate controlled, contact center environment - filled with amazing people, incredible career opportunities and the occasional dance-off
- Constant usage of phone and computer systems DISCLAIMER: The above information on this description has been designed to indicate the general nature and level of work performed by employees in this classification. It is not designed to contain or be interpreted as an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, duties and qualifications required of employees assigned to this job. TAKE THE NEXT STEP Let's make lives better. Let's defy the status quo. And let's go beyond thinking outside the box - and decide to obliterate the box instead. You ready? Let's do this. Ready to apply? Start the process right away by chatting with us now ( ) About Alorica: Alorica is an equal opportunity employer and committed to diversity in its workforce. Alorica recruits qualified applicants and makes all employment-related decisions based exclusively on job-related qualifications, without regard to characteristics such as race, color, national origin, religion, gender, age, marital status, disability, veteran status, citizenship status, sexual orientation, gender identity, or any other status protected by law.
Keywords: Alorica, Davenport , Inbound Customer Service Representative, Hospitality & Tourism , Davenport, Iowa
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!