Shift Supervisor - Security
Company: Bally's Corporation
Location: Rock Island
Posted on: March 16, 2023
*Must be 21 years of age*
- Develops, maintains a Service Culture that ensures the delivery
of Superior internal/external guest service by all team
- Supervises and manages the daily activities of security staff
for their respective shift.
- Maintains performance, personnel, and operational records.
- Oversees the physical security of the casino and company
- Responsible for the physical safety of guests, employees and
property, recommends improvement measures
- Conducts investigations of incidents and assists the Gaming
Board in investigations as needed.
- Ensures all applicable personnel adhere to the Adopted Rules,
MIC's, IC's, and company policy & procedures.
- Trains, develops, and schedules security staff.
- Disseminates pertinent information to security staff.
- Ensures department adheres to all regulatory, departmental and
company policies and procedures.
- Knowledge of all promotions and events.
- All other duties as assigned. Non-essential Functions:
Education & Experience:
- High School graduate or equivalent
- College or military education preferred
- Prior security, safety, or loss prevention experience
- Supervisory experience preferred Knowledge, Skills & Abilities:
- Excellent customer service skills
- Ability to lead, influence others and coach for success
- Strong administrative, organizational and decision making
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills Physical
- Physically mobile with reasonable accommodations
- Respond to visual and aural cues
- Read, write, speak, and understand English
- Able to work flexible shifts
- Operate in mentally and physically stressful situations
Environmental Working Conditions:
***Pass a company background investigation***
Keywords: Bally's Corporation, Davenport , Shift Supervisor - Security, Hospitality & Tourism , Rock Island, Iowa
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!
Loading more jobs...