Company: Thrive Restaurant Group
Posted on: September 22, 2022
Thrive Restaurant Group is a family-owned restaurant company
that's been in business for over 50 years, and we're looking for
the next member of our family. We are committed to making a
difference in the lives of the people we serve and the communities
in which we live. If you want to work in a fun family atmosphere
and are interested in learning business, leadership, and
hospitality, this is the place for you.
In Applebee's, we're known as Legacy Apple. Applebee's has become
synonymous with the neighborhood, which inspires us to be a good
neighbor in the communities we serve, not just a great place to
eat. Whether we're helping save a high school prom, or raising
money for children battling cancer, we've given over $5 million to
strengthen the lives and relationships in our communities. Our
guiding value is "Be a Good Neighbor".
Invitation: To make a difference by loving people with friendship,
food and drinks. You'll be responsible for creating a welcoming bar
atmosphere while you serve and interact with guests, mix and serve
alcoholic and non-alcoholic drinks as well as food.
Specific Functions and Duties:
- Mixes ingredients such as liquor, soda, water, and fruit juice
to prepare alcoholic and non-alcoholic beverages (30%*).
- Interacts verbally with all bar guests creating a friendly and
upbeat atmosphere (20%*).
- Serves food and drinks to all bar guests (15%*).
- Completes assigned opening and closing side work (15%*).
- Slices fruit and vegetable garnishes for drinks (5%*).
- Presents guest checks to bar patrons. Makes correct change
and/or completes any necessary charge card transactions (5%*).
- Processes employee and/or manager food orders (5%*).
- Relays food orders to the kitchen via the point-of-sale
computerized register system (5%).
- A desire to care for others, grow, and learn.
- A positive attitude.
- Able to operate blenders, frozen drink machines and other bar
- Stands during the entire shift.
- Frequent immersion of hands in water every five minutes.
- Ability to wipe down table tops, table legs, pick up debris off
floor and wipe down booth seats in all areas of the
- Transports glass racks cases up to 25 pounds (such as a case of
beer) up to 15 times per shift.
- Reading, writing, basic math and verbal communication skills
There are physical demands that come with this role. To be
successful in this role you'll be regularly required to 1) navigate
throughout the restaurant and communicate with guests, 2) move and
grasp items up to five pounds, 3) occasionally lift and/or move up
to 25 pounds, 4) bend and stoop. You must have adequate vision to
be able to discern cleanliness throughout the restaurant and
operate a touchscreen. To perform these essential functions,
reasonable accommodations may be made if you have disabilities.
Thrive Restaurant Group is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Tennessee locations use E-Verify per state requirements.
In this role you are paid the tip credit minimum wage, plus tips.
This is an average estimate, only, and actual take home pay varies
based on availability.
Keywords: Thrive Restaurant Group, Davenport , Bartender, Hospitality & Tourism , Clinton, Iowa
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!