Customer Service Representative $13.00 HR!
Posted on: September 9, 2020
GET TO KNOW ALORICA
At Alorica, we only do one thing make lives better, one interaction
at a time. Were a global leader in customer service and experience,
serving the worlds biggest brands with tens of thousands of
employees in hundreds of locations around the globe.
This is a full-time position that will start out working from home
and based out of our Alorica - Davenport site, located at 250 E.
90th Street Davenport, IA 52806. Please keep in mind that the work
at home status could change at any time and you could will be asked
to transition to the mentioned location to continue employment.
Your mission (should you choose to accept it) is to offer customer
support through phone, email, online chat or social media to
customers who have questions, concerns or confusion around a
particular product or service.
Youre literally the voice of the brand, and a strong relationship
between our clients and their customers starts with you. So only
the awesome need to apply.
KEY JOB RESPONSIBILITIES
- Talks to customers over the phone, email, online chat or social
media to resolve their questions or concerns
- Maintains and updates customer information as necessary
- Calmly attempts to resolve and de-escalate any issues
- Escalates calls to supervisor when necessary and
- Responds to requests for assistance and/or possible processing
of credit card authorizations
- Tracks call-related information for auditing and reporting
WHAT'S IN IT FOR YOU?
- Pay for performance bonus!
- Medical and dental benefits
- Paid time off
- Retirement planning options (401(k))
- Employee discounts through client programs
Working at Alorica means potentially having the freedom to explore
all kinds of career options from customer service, training, and
tech support, to management, recruiting and more. Alorica offers
fun, challenging opportunities to pursue your professional goals,
and we want you to have fun and succeed because when youre at your
best, thats when were at our best.
So, what do you say? Ready to take the next step?
Minimum Education and Experience:
- High School Diploma or GED required
- Customer service experience a plus
- Phone-related customer service a major plus
- Familiarity with Microsoft Windows, Word, and Excel
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities:
- Stellar customer service skills and an overwhelming desire to
make lives better, one interaction at a time
- Ability to use phone and computer systems
- Typing speed of 25 wpm minimum
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Strong listening/comprehension skills
- Ability to stay composed and objective
- Conversational, patient and confident, with a positive
- A climate controlled, contact center environment filled with
amazing people, incredible career opportunities and the occasional
- Constant usage of phone and computer systems
Constant sedentary work. Youll typically be sitting for most of the
time, so be sure to get up and stretch once in a while. Your
circulatory system will thank you.
DISCLAIMER: The above information on this description has been
designed to indicate the general nature and level of work performed
by employees in this classification. It is not designed to contain
or be interpreted as an exhaustive list of all responsibilities,
duties and qualifications required of employees assigned to this
TAKE THE NEXT STEP
Lets make lives better. Lets defy the status quo. And lets go
beyond thinking outside the box and decide to obliterate the box
You ready? Lets do this.
Equal Opportunity Employer - Veterans/Disabled
Keywords: Alorica, Davenport , Customer Service Representative $13.00 HR!, Hospitality & Tourism , Davenport, Iowa
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!