Physician / Surgery - Vascular / Iowa / Permanent / Vascular Surgeon opening
Posted on: May 24, 2023
Exciting opportunity for a BC/BE Vascular Surgeon to expand
vascular surgery service line.
- Current surgeon in community > 19 years
- Full complement modern vascular surgery practice (open and endo
- In office venous interventions and vascular lab (accredited by
IACVL) provides 1400+ studies per year
- Fully functional OR with hybrid capabilities, Cardiovascular
trained anesthesia for most cases
- Hospitalists manage most admissions
- Large primary care network is comfortable identifying vascular
disease and making appropriate referrals (current wait is 2 months
for new patient)
- Full scope of vascular surgery available
- Clinic (2 days)
- OR/Cath Lab/Radiology (3 days) Compensation & Benefits
- Benefits: Medical/Dental/Vision
- Long-Term disability
- 2 Retirement options
- Relocation assistance
- 160 hours PTO
- 40 hours PTO for CME
- Competitive compensation The Area The Quad Cities is a
culturally diverse community with big city opportunities: excellent
school districts, fine arts, and multiple college options to name a
few. We are the home of the Quad City River Bandits if you want to
catch a baseball game, and the home of the Quad City Storm, if
hockey is your choice. We have over 20 golf courses to choose from
in the warmer months and several ski resorts available by short
drive if winter is your season of choice. The Quad Cities offers
something for everyone.
APPLY NOW or TEXT Job & email address to .
Search all of our pr
Keywords: Confidential, Davenport , Physician / Surgery - Vascular / Iowa / Permanent / Vascular Surgeon opening, Healthcare , Davenport, Iowa
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!
Loading more jobs...