CNA - Certified Nursing Assistant
Company: Senior Star
Posted on: January 25, 2023
NOW STARTING AT $17.50 AN HOUR!
Senior Star is a fully vaccinated organization. All associates must
provide proof of COVID-19 vaccination prior to starting. Senior
star also requires annual Flu vaccination.
As a Care Partner at Senior Star, you'll work in a senior living
community that offers assisted living and memory care. It's a very
different environment from a hospital or nursing home, a senior
living community is a residential setting where residents live and
where a team of associates work to provide them with exceptional
experiences, services, and care.
Here's what we offer:
- Competitive Pay: Starting at $17.50 per hour
- Health and Wellness benefits for all Full-Time and Part-Time
- Medical, Dental & Vision benefits for Full Time
- 401k Program
- Paid Time Off / Vacation Time
- Staff development courses & free online training
- Tuition reimbursement
- Reduced cost meals while working
- Full Time, Part Time and PRN shifts available.
- Flexible Scheduling
- Paid Training
- Bonus Programs
- Safety incentives, occupancy bonuses & referral bonuses
available to all associates
- Great Place to Work by Fortune Magazine, great employee
Our Care Partners care for, support, and love each resident like
their own family. The Care Partner ensures that residents enjoy the
highest level of care, and protects the dignity, individuality and
independence of their residents.
As a Care Partner it is important you build relationships with the
residents. This can be accomplished while making their bed,
assisting with medication, or even a walk to the dining area.
A Care Partner acts to bridge the resident's past, present, and
future relationships, lifestyle, habits and routines, helping the
resident to maintain a sense of self.
As a Care Partner, my typical day will include:
- Providing care and assistance to residents, assisting with
activities of daily living.
- Observation of resident behavior and change in
- Participation in resident programs.
- Responding to call lights and resident request.
- Routine housekeeping items.
As someone who is qualified for this role, I am:
- Certified by the state to provide resident care.
- Able to stand, sit, walk, squat, kneel, bend, reach and grasp
- Able to lift up to 40 pounds frequently, and over 40 pounds
- Speak, see, and hear, so that I can communicate with residents
Why We Enjoy What We Do
Keywords: Senior Star, Davenport , CNA - Certified Nursing Assistant, Healthcare , Davenport, Iowa
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!