Allure Float Pool / Registered Nurse (RN) / Licensed Practical Nurse (LPN)
Company: Allures HCS
Location: East Moline
Posted on: November 25, 2022
Allures HCS -
Allure Healthcare Services -
$35/hour for LPN ------ - $40/hour for RN
Make your own schedule! -
Full Job Description
Allure is looking for Registered Nurses (RN) and Licensed Practical
Nurses (LPN) for our Allure Float Pool!
PRN /Full Time / Part Time with up to 12 hour shifts.
1) -Allure of Prophetstown (Prophetstown, IL)
2) -Allure of Mt Carroll (Mt Carroll, IL)
3) -Allure of Geneseo (Geneseo, IL)
4) -Allure of Moline (Moline, IL)
5) -Allure of Galesburg (Galesburg, IL)
6) -Allure of Lake Storey (Galesburg, IL)
7) -Waverly Place of Stockton / Allure of Stockton (Stockton,
At Allure, the focus is providing quality care, and being a family.
Being a family to, the residents, to the families of those
residents, and being family of staff that work together as a team
to provide the highest quality of care.
Allure knows that all employees who have joined the Allure team,
have the same mindset of Allure, which is to work hard every day
for the sole purpose of providing great care and services to our
Residents. However, throughout healthcare, the employee often gets
overlooked, and are often underappreciated. Allure wants to change
that message. Allure wants to show the employees that they are
Beginning September 1st,The Facility will be redoing their employee
breakroom. The Facility breakroom will have free snacks and drinks.
The breakroom will have a Flat screen tv, gaming system, ping pong
table, and comfortable places to sit. The employees will also
receive 1 free meal per day.
The Facility will also be having monthly events for the
- LPN/RN will participate in the delivery of patient care in
accordance with facility clinical systems, regulatory requirements
and physician orders. Nurses oversee the direction of the Nursing
Assistants to help and ensure that the highest quality services are
delivered in a resident-centered environment.
- Possess and maintain a -current and unrestricted IL LPN/RN
- CPR certification
- Excellent verbal and non-verbal communication skills
- Skilled nursing facility experience preferred
- Be responsible for the care and wellbeing of all. Direct, help
and mentor the CNA's on your team
- Assess the residents' needs and assist in developing and
following individual care plans
- Identify and communicate changes in residents' status to
physicians, NP, staff, and family members
- Administer medications, treatments, and other direct care as
prescribed and indicated
- Coordinate admissions, transfers, and discharges of
- Communicate information to staff to provide a smooth shift
- Document appropriately as needed or required in PCC
We offer competitive earnings, a supportive working environment and
opportunity for advancement.
Keywords: Allures HCS, Davenport , Allure Float Pool / Registered Nurse (RN) / Licensed Practical Nurse (LPN), Healthcare , East Moline, Iowa
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!