Overnight CAREGIVERS Dyersville
Company: Home Instead
Posted on: June 25, 2022
Do you love caring for others?
Home Instead is looking for caring people to become a part of our
team and join our mission of enhancing the lives of aging adults
throughout our community. Home Instead provides non-medical
services such as companionship, light housekeeping, assistance with
dressing/toileting/bathing, meal preparation, and running
errands.We are looking for any of the following candidates:
- Experience caring for a loved one
- Current or former -CNAs
- Experience working in nursing homes or assisted living
- Experience working for home care agencies
- Have -no experience, but are open to learning new
things!Requirements to be a CAREGiver:
- Ability to treat and care for seniors and their property with
dignity and respect
- Ability to communicate with clients in a friendly and congenial
- Complete a criminal background check, DMV check and drug
- Possess a valid driver's license and valid auto
Company Culture: We're here to put a dent in the universe!
- Train Locally, serve locally!
- Work close to home or opportunity to travel
- Caring and reliable office staff
- Ongoing support in your job by our team and lead
- working one on one with each client- three max clients per
- opportunity to serve our veterans
- Make a difference in people's lives!" To the world you might be
one person, but to one person you might be the world."
Learning and Development:
We hire for heart and train on the job!
- Paid training
- World class classroom and virtual training -
- No Certification requiredCompetitive Pay
- Weekend differential
- Time & half on holidays
- After one year of employment: paid time off
- Potential pay increase at 90 days + annuallyWe have a variety
of shifts available with competitive pay!Each Home Instead
franchise is independently owned and operated.Required
Keywords: Home Instead, Davenport , Overnight CAREGIVERS Dyersville, Healthcare , Maquoketa, Iowa
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!