CNA- Certified Nursing Assistant
Company: Garner Farms Senior Living
Posted on: November 22, 2021
$500 Signing BonusFull Time & Part TimeDay & Evening
ShiftsSchedule will require every other weekendDial is the place to
love the way you work. Our team members get the opportunity to
serve and learn from some of the most knowledgeable seniors. Our
residents will become your family as we seek to infuse happiness
into the lives of those we serve daily. You will make a difference
at Dial by not only adding years to resident's lives, but life to
their years.Position Summary: This position involves assisting
residents with activities of daily living such as bathing,
dressing, hygiene, mobility, meals, and supervision of residents
through nurse delegation. Other duties as assigned.Perks &
- Birthday & anniversary PTO
- Tuition Assistance
- Double pay on holidays
- PTO accrual on DAY 1
- Free Employee Assistance Program
- Referral Bonus
- Free meal during shift
- Employee Recognition Program
- Discounts through Verizon and AT&T
- Pay Advance Program
- Medical and Prescription Drug Insurance including Dental and
- Basic Term Life/AD&D
- Flexible Spending Account for Dependent CareEssential Job
- Responsible for providing services to each resident according
to the resident service plan.
- Make residents' beds daily.
- Launder residents' clothing, linen, and towels; fold and return
- Serve meals and bus tables during mealtimes.
- Assist with minor housekeeping of residents' apartments.
- Assist residents with activities of daily living, including
bathing, dressing, eating, hygiene, and mobility.
- Monitor health, safety, and well-being of the residents.
- Document information pertaining to changes in residents'
functional status, personal needs, appointments, etc.
- Report concerns about residents to supervisor and
- Respond to resident emergencies; provide first-aid assistance
and arrange for appropriate medical attention and/or
follow-up.Education, Experience, and Other Requirements
- At least one year of experience as a CNA
- Knowledge of Basic First Aid
- High school diploma or GED
- COVID-19 vaccine or willingness to obtain vaccine required,
reasonable accommodations will be consideredKnowledge, Skills, and
- Promote teamwork in providing services to resident.
- State and Federal Guidelines for Assisted Living
- HIPAA requirements
- Safe food handling procedures
- Nursing standards of practice for older adults
- Skills in nurturing, organization, and interest in working with
older adultsPreferred Qualifications
- Previous experience working in senior living#IND#zr
Keywords: Garner Farms Senior Living, Davenport , CNA- Certified Nursing Assistant, Healthcare , Davenport, Iowa
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!