Human Resources Manager
Company: Zurn Elkay Water Solutions
Posted on: November 25, 2022
The Manager, Human Resources Business Partner provides business
partner leadership, is a change agent, an administrative expert and
an employee advocate for all levels of employees.
- This role is responsible for leading and developing an HR Team
that is responsible for HR Business Partnership, HR operations
administration, and professional and production talent acquisition.
The role is responsible for developing continuous improvement
projects and activities to improve organizational effectiveness,
enhance value, and remove obstacles to business performance to
enable the business to achieve its performance targets.
- Proactively leads all tactical and strategic aspects of HR
support for the manufacturing operations, functional, or corporate
teams. This includes providing HR advice, coaching, development and
support to leaders, teams, and employees; acting as the point of
contact for the leaders; and being an active member of the plant
operations, functional support or Corporate support leadership
- This role also leads and supports the development of community
relations to increase brand recognition for the site.
- Lead the development and implementation of short and long term
talent strategies that support operations, supply chain, corporate
functional business group and corporate HR strategic
- Responsible for leading or coaching HR and leaders to develop
strong community relations and initiatives that develops the
locations brand and community awareness.
- Define organizational effectiveness goals, develop performance
metrics and implement effective people processes to drive business
results in alignment with the company's values and strategies.
- Serve as a close business partner with leaders, including
providing counsel and support to managers and line leaders
regarding talent acquisition, employee engagement and retention,
diversity, employee relations, performance management, team
building, coaching and development, succession planning,
compensation, legal and regulatory compliance and site safety,
security and crisis management.
- Ensure pulse of organization to anticipate their needs and
concerns and serve as an employee advocate when necessary. Partner
with leaders to ensure a strong leadership, empowerment, and
- Support the deployment of cyclical HR processes by fostering
complete leader engagement, focus and commitment through coaching,
training and robust communications.
- 5+ years progressive HR experience or 4+ years business
leadership experience and 2 years of HR Leadership experience.
- Bachelor's degree required, Master's degree a plus.
- SPHR required.
- Strong HR Acumen: Deep knowledge of HR processes and working
knowledge of HR disciplines
- Strategic business thinker with the demonstrated ability to
lead the development of Divisional and Corporate business goals,
programs, policies and processes that are focused on targeted
business performance and culture enhancement.
- Demonstrated ability to support and lead large and small change
initiatives across a division or multiple functions using change
management and communications principles and methods.
- Experienced and comfortable with a fast-paced, complex and
changing work environment and the ability to manage multiple and
shifting priorities simultaneously, with an orientation toward
- Excellent conflict management and negotiation skills at a
senior leader level - can bring others together and reconcile
- Good judgment and problem solving skills. A strong analytical,
process management, process improvement orientation.
- Ability to analyze data, identify trends, and recommend
solutions to improve employee engagement, performance, and
- Lead and provide direction reflecting the Company's values and
view point supporting ethnically diverse work populations
- Excellent interpersonal, verbal and presentation skills with
the ability and passion to engage with others authentically,
establish trust, build long-lasting relationships - influence at
- Strong organizational and time management skills; multi-tasking
and prioritizing, planning work activities efficiently to meet
deadlines and high level goals; managing multiple projects
- Ability to travel up to 25%
- Multi-site position (Savanna, IL, Lanark, IL and Freeport,
Keywords: Zurn Elkay Water Solutions, Davenport , Human Resources Manager, Executive , Savanna, Iowa
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!