Business Development Senior Manager
Posted on: June 25, 2022
Are you a business development/marketing professional with a
passion for leveraging data to uncover actionable insights? Do you
thrive on coaching and motivating others to initiate and expand
relationships with prospective clients? If so, Deloitte's Audit &
Assurance (A&A) Growth Team is looking for someone like you.
Predictable, sustainable, and profitable revenue growth requires a
consistent, proactive, solution-based mind-set and well-coordinated
teamwork among professionals with diverse backgrounds.
Work you'll do
As an A&A Growth Senior Manager, you will work closely with
local leaders to analyze the market and help build and maintain a
portfolio of strategic targets. For a subset of that list-our
priority accounts-you will support your assigned account teams with
company and competitor research, relationship mapping, and
developing and tracking progress of an action plan that includes
measurable relationship-building activities to advance the account
through our pipeline. You will also help to drive a growth culture
mentality within the A&A practice via meeting with and
presenting to partners and staff as well as training them on tools,
creating reports as needed, and building and maintaining knowledge
of your assigned industry(ies) and geography(ies).
Additional responsibilities will include:
- For priority accounts, meet with account teams to
vet/support/revise strategic plans in order to drive accountability
and progress, and track action items.
- Be a trusted advisor to the office and growth leaders in your
market(s) and serve as a champion of Deloitte's Green Dot mindset
by bringing insights, leading practices, and creative thinking to
support them in their growth efforts.
- Help develop and execute internal communications strategy in
support of the market's A&A growth program as needed.
- Serve as subject-matter expert for local Audit practice on
marketplace and industry developments, competitive intelligence,
relevant marketing and alumni activities, and Deloitte messaging (
g. , audit innovation).
- Leverage Salesforce CRM system to track progress of
full-service accounts as well as to report on overall target list
- Lead and contribute to special projects as needed.
Our team culture is collaborative and encourages team members to
take initiative and seek on-the-job learning opportunities. Our
professionals are committed to excellence and to enhancing the
trust of our stakeholders. Creative thinking and independence are
key to success and are welcomed by our growth leaders. Quality is
our top priority, and by focusing on innovation, we continue to
raise the bar on quality and deliver greater value to our clients.
Learn more about Deloitte Audit & Assurance.
- Experience in marketing, pursuit management, or business
- 10+ years of experience preferred
- Big Four, audit, or professional services marketing, business
development, or pursuit experience preferred
- BA required, MA preferred-marketing, business, English,
journalism, communications, or related field(s)
- Excellent communication skills-verbal and written
- Excellent relationship development and persuasive skills-at all
levels of the organization
- Strong project- and people-management skills
- Strong analytic, critical thinking, and creative
- Proficient in Microsoft office; knowledge of Salesforce or
other CRM a plus
- Limited immigration sponsorship may be available
You may also be eligible to participate in a discretionary annual
incentive program, subject to the rules governing the program,
whereby an award, if any, depends on various factors, including,
without limitation, individual and organizational performance.
Keywords: Deloitte, Davenport , Business Development Senior Manager, Executive , Davenport, Iowa
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!