Assistant Branch Manager- Eldridge, IA
Company: Dutrac Community Credit Union
Posted on: January 16, 2022
Our mission at DuTrac is to be a trusted partner with our
members to make a difference in their lives by working directly
with each person to help them achieve their financial goals. Our
staff provides excellent service to our members and builds long
term relationships to ensure our members succeed in whatever those
goals may be. As an Assistant Branch Manager at DuTrac you have the
power to be the difference maker!
Integrity, Community, Engagement and Education are the qualities
you will find in DuTrac's working environment. You will appreciate
working in our family- friendly culture that provides excellent
opportunities for both personal and career growth while providing a
competitive salary and benefits package.
As an Assistant Branch Manager, you will have responsibility for
- Provide support and assistance to the branch manager in
leading, directing and participating in the operation of the credit
- Provide guidance and counsel to members regarding financial
products and services that will provide for their needs; underwrite
consumer loans per credit union policy.
- Review documents and analyze degree of risk to determine credit
worthiness and use that knowledge to make decisions and
recommendations on consumer loan approval.
- Assist in scheduling, training, coaching and monitoring work of
- Participate in development activities within the branch.
- Assist in establishing branch goals and service
- Monitor all branch operational activities to ensure compliance
with policies and procedures.
Assistant Branch Managers work a 40 hour week and are required to
work Saturday mornings on a rotating basis from 8:30 am until 12:00
Find out more about DuTrac at
DuTrac is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Powered by JazzHR
Keywords: Dutrac Community Credit Union, Davenport , Assistant Branch Manager- Eldridge, IA, Executive , Eldridge, Iowa
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!