Electrical Engineer (US Citizen) - Davenport, IA
Company: Altimeter Solutions
Posted on: May 28, 2023
- Provide electrical engineering services to the Maintenance
department to safely meet the company's business plan by providing
support to production, maintenance, and engineering.
- Coordinate all phases of assigned area electrical engineering
projects from concept, scope development, written specifications,
bid solicitations, design, manufacturing, equipment commissioning,
and project closure.
- Lead and participate in problem solving efforts with
multi-discipline technical staff, maintenance, and production.
- Use PI Vision and Data Link to analyze process issues and
provide input to solve process problems.
- Create and develop electrical control solutions that will
support process improvements and improve equipment
- Assist production and maintenance with equipment and process
- PLC/HMI and controls redesign and upgrades of existing
- Install and troubleshoot camera systems on industrial
- May mentor employees to increase their knowledge of equipment
and process, when needed.
- While this position is a primarily day-shift position,
off-hours support will be required as needed.
- Bachelor's degree in electrical engineering at time of
- Minimum of 1 internship, co-op, or other applicable work
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Employees must be legally authorized to work in the United
States. Verification of employment eligibility will be required at
the time of hire. Visa sponsorship is not available for this
- This position is subject to the International Traffic in Arms
Regulations (ITAR) which requires U.S. person status. ITAR defines
U.S. person as an U.S. Citizen, U.S. Permanent Resident (i.e., '
Green Card Holder'), Political Asylee, or Refugee
- Manufacturing experience
- 1-3 years' experience with PLC' s, HMI' s, AC/DC drives &
motors, measuring devices and ethernet cameras.
- Proficiency with Rockwell programming software (i.e.: RS Logix
and Factory View)
- 3 years or more of experience in leading electrical
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office Suite and Project programs
Please see our website for more job openings:
Keywords: Altimeter Solutions, Davenport , Electrical Engineer (US Citizen) - Davenport, IA, Engineering , Davenport, Iowa
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!
Loading more jobs...